• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Something Positive

I think we have heard enough words over the past 16 years. It's time to start seeing something change, and Scot's history gives hope that change is coming.

He's not the typical Cerrato/Allen flunkie that is a racquetball partner for the owner.

ST, I'm with you completely. I like having a place where positive things about the Redskins can be shared especially when things aren't going as they should and negativity abounds. I am not providing an excuse for the invasion of this thread with negative sniping just proposing an explanation as to why it occurs.

ST, I'm with you completely. I like having a place where positive things about the Redskins can be shared especially when things aren't going as they should and negativity abounds. I am not providing an excuse for the invasion of this thread with negative sniping just proposing an explanation as to why it occurs.

Im with ya, I know you're not trying to combat, and I completely get the (again not from you) need to be critical because of results. I love the Redskins. I enjoy the team for things much deeper then the teams record. I don't expect everyone to share that with me. Nobody is identical to another and that is what makes this board so much fun. I DO like the idea of having a thread like this that we can come to and smile when we read the posts.

I've started collecting my redskins memorabilia together for the bar in my garage and I've got some pretty cool stuff.

My dad gave me a pic of Lombardi on the sidelines with Sonny and it's framed.

I think it's gonna be harder to resist taking over the whole bar with skins stuff

I am fine with this thread. But we aren't going to restrict anyone's ability to say whatever they desire in any thread they desire as long as the conversation remains civil and friendly. I think it's reasonable to ask that folks not 'hijack' a thread from it's intended topic. The intended topic of this thread (per the thread starter) is focusing on positive aspects of the team. Posting repeated negative comments isn't consistent with the thread topic so it's common courtesy not to hijack a thread - this one, or any thread. But we don't have posting rules here - other than our preference folks stay away from political and religious topics.

We ... didn't go with Raheem.

:twitch:

I'm positive about the opportunity for real change given recent org moves. My favorite part of the off season is the ability to hit. Reset on my emotions and fandom and start with renewed hope no matter how it pans out.

Hiring Barry as DC just saved me over $300 in Sunday Ticket fees!

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but it's positive.

It appears that the deflationgate was real. Mort is reporting that 11 of NE's balls were underinflated by 2 pounds each.

Early, totally unfounded guesses are a second rounder.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=12202450

Last edited:
This team needed major changes and although I hope they aren't done, we do have a football GM, a QBs coach, a different DC and some other new staff. I hope they move Morris and several of the other assistants along as well. As bad as we've been the past 2 years, until proven otherwise, any change is good change.

Positive skins thought today is that we all have an incredible home here at BGO to talk about our team, regardless of whether it's great, bad or in between. I'm grateful for this.

I'm still stoked about Dirty Willy's hiring. Haven't had a legit O-line coach since Buges. DW's tutelage mixed with a 2nd year of Jays offense, sprinkle in some goliaths via McLovin and our offense will be much improved. If anything Almo should have 12-20 tds!

This team needed major changes and although I hope they aren't done, we do have a football GM, a QBs coach, a different DC and some other new staff. I hope they move Morris and several of the other assistants along as well. As bad as we've been the past 2 years, until proven otherwise, any change is good change.

We hired a QB coach? How did I miss that?

It's almost Friday!!!! yahoo!!!! and the Pats are getting whip-sawed in the media. is that positive juju or what?!!!!!

It's almost Friday!!!! yahoo!!!! and the Pats are getting whip-sawed in the media. is that positive juju or what?!!!!!

Except for the small fact that I really think I would rather the Pats win this thing than Seattle. I seriously dislike Seattle. Maybe even more than I dislike the Cowboys now. How wild is that?

Except for the small fact that I really think I would rather the Pats win this thing than Seattle. I seriously dislike Seattle. Maybe even more than I dislike the Cowboys now. How wild is that?

Pretty wild Neo. I dislike the Hawks as well.....but the Pats have been insufferable for a while now. as for the turds...yea....just aint the same as back in the day. I mean folks really HATED these guys...especially if they had memories back to the G. Allen days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.