• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Something Positive

Hahaha. Pokes finally find a decent D Coordinator and he's done. Going to join Lovie Smiff in Tampa. Hahaha

here's hoping Seattle destroys the Pats in the SB! if they do...my playoffs/championship checklist is met!

Eh, my wish is for Indy/GB SB, and then I don't care at all who wins.

Eff Seattle.
Eff NE.

Speaking of the Colts, if they make it to the SB, then every single QB of 2012's 'Gang of Four' will have made it to a Superbowl within three years ... except one.

Sorry. This is a positive thread. Ahem:

Dallas lost, and they lost in a controversial manner. Their tears are delicious. :)

Why is it that someone who wants to keep this thread positive has to post at least once a page and ask that it stays positive?

Yet if we go in to other threads and tell people to stop being negative that we get told to stop by moderators.

It's ridiculous and really just disrespectful to those of us "Homers" who try to keep things positive.

Speaking of the Colts, if they make it to the SB, then every single QB of 2012's 'Gang of Four' will have made it to a Superbowl within three years ... except one.

Sorry. This is a positive thread. Ahem:

Dallas lost, and they lost in a controversial manner. Their tears are delicious. :)

Eh... "Gang of Four"? Luck, Griff, Wilson and...? Tannehill? Who hasn't made it to the playoffs I think?

I'm going to chalk this up to you being distracted by how great the Dallas fans' tears taste... :)

Why is it that someone who wants to keep this thread positive has to post at least once a page and ask that it stays positive?

Yet if we go in to other threads and tell people to stop being negative that we get told to stop by moderators.

It's ridiculous and really just disrespectful to those of us "Homers" who try to keep things positive.

Not trying to pee in the punchbowl, Mike. The conversation made me think of it, that's all.

I can put a positive spin on it. If the other three have all made it, that must mean Griff is next!

Eh... "Gang of Four"? Luck, Griff, Wilson and...? Tannehill? Who hasn't made it to the playoffs I think?

Kaepernick.

ESPN The Gang of Four's Revolution

I know you get it...regardless of the sarcasm.

This is the ONE thread we try to keep on a positive level and without the snark or negativity. I can't tell anyone what to do but this is the place where those of us who get tired of the same ol same go to post and enjoy talking.

Aaron Rodgers, aka the wounded duck, and the Packers are going to get clobbered in Seattle.

No way in my mind Rodgers stays upright for 60 minutes.

Dallas in the end didn't have a good enough front seven to pressure Rodgers and a so-so OL.

One thing I've observed not just here but in every NFL team's fan forums is that threads go off-track all the time as a matter of course-I think it's just an online version of how people's conversations, if long enough, tend to veer of into topics only vaguely related to what they were originally talking about.

Human communication is weird that way.:gossip:

I guess. My point and side has been made clear. If people want to continue to do whatever they want and post negativity in the positive thread...well, I'm not a mod.

I just don't get why it's happening every page here when there are 150 threads where it could be.

But, I digress.

One thing I've observed not just here but in every NFL team's fan forums is that threads go off-track all the time as a matter of course-I think it's just an online version of how people's conversations, if long enough, tend to veer of into topics only vaguely related to what they were originally talking about.

Human communication is weird that way.:gossip:

This ain't a shot at you Serv by any means, just a response to the statement.

there are tons of other threads to talk about who is in the playoffs, who is in divisional games, how much Dan Snyder sucks, how sarcasm has become its own passive/aggressive language, and how many stripes are on a tiger. I started this thread as a sanctuary for people to come here and point out the positives. If the positive pointed out is incorrect, I absolutely see a justification for it to be talked about and opinions shared. That's different then the thread turning into sarcastic and tasteless zings to take shots at the core of the thread is all about. Mike's frustration, as well as mine, is not having a single place where there's shelter from the seemingly endless agenda fighting and poop flinging arguments that take place in sports conversations.

MikeSr619 said:
I just don't get why it's happening every page here when there are 150 threads where it could be.

This being the Positive thread, combined with the board's civility requirements, limit the honesty of a complete answer to your question, Sir.

Oh, and the Cowpies lost!!!

Honesty is overrated Ax. Trust me.

Lets be positive.

Quite a number of bad football players are going to be leaving town shortly once the new GM gets to watch the tapes of that 2014 Academy Award winning performance by the Washington Redskins 😉

Honesty is overrated Ax. Trust me.

Depending on the source and the one making the rating.. unfortunately honesty is not rated high enough in a lot of instances.. the truth sucks sometimes, but so does rooting for a failing team. How you handle yourself is what distinguishes how you relate yourself to 'honesty.'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.