• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2024 - Week 6 Redskins @ Cardinals

• Thread starter Blognostications
  • Start date

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Anne the Fan

When I first agreed to write a Blognostication, it was at the start of a new season under a new regime. The team...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
I even thought about airing my grievances this year in a limerick, just to change things up a bit, but I couldn’t find enough words that rhymed with “WTF.”

Now THAT'S classic! I will say that I expect this to be a close game and is definitely winnable but only if we win the turnover battle and Special Teams plays darn near perfect.

Good job, Anne-especially given the difficult job of comparing teams both with noticeable strengths and notable injuries. I think the QB situation at Arizona will be a telling factor, their fans are worried about it too as you'll see in the Recon which should be available shortly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.