• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins v Seahawks

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Let's get this glorious night started.

Jordan Reed is the second player on the field, and he's working out with trainers to see if he can go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am on my way to stadium now. Have fun in chat guys...don't be surprised to see us wake up to a big night against the Seahags. This is the real test for Cousins. Does he want to be the starting QB you think you can be? Well, tonight is the start. Make it happen kid!

I only own two jerseys, the first one I got was a RG3 one and a gift from my wife. It was 7-0 in the regular season and we made the playoffs. Well my Art Monk jersey arrived a little over a week ago, not saying we will win the rest of our games, but we should! Though I will not wear it until I head to DC for the BGO tailgate, so maybe the streak will start then!

Hail to motha ****in VICTORY!!!

Kedric Golston will play tonight. It's his first game since the opener, where he strained his groin.

It sounds like the extra rest, plus a challenge from the coach has guys trying to get back on the field tonight.

It's Game Day in the DMV Baby! Come help us get this W tonight! #HTTR

--RG3

Jordan Reed is a scratch for tonight's game.

That guy really does seem to be made out of wet paper towels.

Full #Redskins inactives: Griffin, Porter, T. Robinson, Crawford, Long, Reed and Moss.

Moses is active?

So you're telling me there's a chance.............

:tongue-new:

Yes, although Tandler says he may not be any improvement.

A Costco shopping cart in the middle of the aisle is better than Polumbus,so there's hope for Moses.

Skins reveal that Trent had a partially dislocated knee, but will start.

I've had ten full dislocations. Nothing is more painful. He's a badass to play tonight.

As I've said many a time, can we actually let someone play before we start trashing him? :)

Little surprised Trent Williams is active. Was grimacing in pain when trainers worked him out. Shot will help but something to watch.

--Ross Tucker

I can't believe he's even thinking of playing. Very risky.

Little surprised Trent Williams is active. Was grimacing in pain when trainers worked him out. Shot will help but something to watch.

--Ross Tucker

I can't believe he's even thinking of playing. Very risky.
It's what happens when you know you have literally nothing else to work with.

Thanks personnel department...you're aces! /sarcasm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.