• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Our Gift to You

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
You've likely already noticed on our home page that we now have a BGO Bumper Sticker we're providing to anyone who makes a BGO donation. You can always make a donation via our homepage, and remember that we don't operate this site for profit, that all donations go towards server fees, upgrades, and new features. Donations and Premium Memberships are always welcomed and sincerely appreciated. Thanks to every one of you who've supported us since the day we opened our doors!

But since we are not about the $$ and never have been, we will be happy to send any of our members our new bumper sticker at no cost. All you have to do is tell us in this thread what you love about BGO and what keeps you here, and PM me your name and address , and you'll soon find a beautiful BGO bumper sticker in your possession.

bgosticker.jpg

You guys and gals rock. That is all. :cheers:

Last edited:
One less bumper sticker is now available.

Just made a nice donation - been meaning to anyway. BGO bumper sticker will look nice on the fridge.

I love YOU, Boone. You. Complete. Me.

Growing up in Canada, I can honestly say that in my 28 years of being a Redskins fan, while I've stumbled upon others maybe wearing Redskins gear here or there, or chatted with the odd person at a live game in Detroit or Green Bay, I've never actually personally known another person who shares the same passion for the team as I have all these years.

BGO gives me an opportunity to celebrate my passion for this team with outstanding and knowledgeable people.

It provides a sense of comfort, knowing that I'm not the only person who has been putting their head through their television for the last 23 years.

It makes the wins a bit sweeter, knowing they are being celebrated with others, and the losses a bit more bearable.

I can honestly say this place has made me feel at home and is arguably the BEST part of being a fan of the Washington Redskins.

The fine people running this place need to be applauded for their efforts in uniting people who share a similar passion in such a unique and cool fashion.

I can't wait to meet you crazy bastards one day at a BGO tailgate. I think it would be the icing on the cake to the fulfillment of a lifelong dream since I was 7 - that is, seeing my team live in their home stadium.

Keep up the great work!

- CH

I love YOU, Boone. You. Complete. Me.

Somehow, it's less attractive when you say it. Or more attractive. I'm still trying to decide.

Growing up in Canada, I can honestly say that in my 28 years of being a Redskins fan, while I've stumbled upon others maybe wearing Redskins gear here or there, or chatted with the odd person at a live game in Detroit or Green Bay, I've never actually personally known another person who shares the same passion for the team as I have all these years.

BGO gives me an opportunity to celebrate my passion for this team with outstanding and knowledgeable people.

It provides a sense of comfort, knowing that I'm not the only person who has been putting their head through their television for the last 23 years.

It makes the wins a bit sweeter, knowing they are being celebrated with others, and the losses a bit more bearable.

I can honestly say this place has made me feel at home and is arguably the BEST part of being a fan of the Washington Redskins.

The fine people running this place need to be applauded for their efforts in uniting people who share a similar passion in such a unique and cool fashion.

I can't wait to meet you crazy bastards one day at a BGO tailgate. I think it would be the icing on the cake to the fulfillment of a lifelong dream since I was 7 - that is, seeing my team live in their home stadium.

Keep up the great work!

- CH

Canadian Hog just set the bar people. Awesome!

Just made a nice donation - been meaning to anyway. BGO bumper sticker will look nice on the fridge.

BB - your contributions cannot be measured. But we thank you anyway!

Don't forget to PM your name/addresses people :)

And I hope to see every active member post up in this thread!

Somehow, it's less attractive when you say it. Or more attractive. I'm still trying to decide.

You saw me on the diving boards...

I would like to have one of the BGO stickers! Are you bringing any to the tailgate in 2 weeks?

Yes- I'll definitely have them for anyone coming to the tailgate, as well as BGO business cards.

In all seriousness...this site has offered such a great environment for quality discussion of our beloved Skins, a wealth of info for our team, and giving me some pretty darn good friendships. It's been a great 5 years run and I look forward to the next 5!

In all seriousness...this site has offered such a great environment for quality discussion of our beloved Skins, a wealth of info for our team, and giving me some pretty darn good friendships. It's been a great 5 years run and I look forward to the next 5!
Brown-noser.

I love that El has found a place where people will tolerate him acting like a Redskins fan even though we all know he's part of the Ratbird faithful. ;) Seriously though I can't beat Canadian hog so I won't try but where else can folks like us who have been through 20+ years of hell as football fans come together and enjoy what there is to enjoy about this team and each other. Great community and a little decent football to talk about once and a while. bgo. :cheers:

Brown-noser.

I love that El has found a place where people will tolerate him acting like a Redskins fan even though we all know he's part of the Ratbird faithful.

I take back everything I said!

What I like is the intimacy and respect (for the most part ::grin::) people have for one another in a group of Redskin fans where I actually feel like my opinion is worth something (granted, I don't always voice it, but when I do). I like the welcome everyone gets and gives in chat, and here in the forums.

I do plan on donating as soon as my finances allow :(

Here's to not another 5 years.. about 50?

Okay okay... let's go for 5 first and tackle the other 45 when we get there.

You've likely already noticed on our home page that we now have a BGO Bumper Sticker we're providing to anyone who makes a BGO donation. You can always make a donation via our homepage, and remember that we don't operate this site for profit, that all donations go towards server fees, upgrades, and new features. Donations and Premium Memberships are always welcomed and sincerely appreciated. Thanks to every one of you who've supported us since the day we opened our doors!

But since we are not about the $$ and never have been, we will be happy to send any of our members our new bumper sticker at no cost. All you have to do is tell us in this thread what you love about BGO and what keeps you here, and PM me your name and address , and you'll soon find a beautiful BGO bumper sticker in your possession.

bgosticker.jpg

You guys and gals rock. That is all. :cheers:

It's just a great place. Game time chat is now integral to my game day experience. I don't enjoy the game as much if I can't make it here. I'm in Cowboy's country so this is the place I come to be with 'Skins fans. I'll make a drop in the donation bucket, and then I'll PM my address.

***bumpity bump***

Just became a Premium member. I know I've only be around this site for less than two months, but it's been a breath of fresh air. It's a very welcoming community that sponsors thoughtful and respectful discussions. Thanks to everyone involved with this site and to all those that help make this a community.

And plus....the Arcade section is a pretty good time waster. :emmersed:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.