• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Our Gift to You

you're asking too many questions.

I know nuttin....

I'm one of the rookie members who came in with the last wave of newbies. Honestly, the best thing is the vibe around these parts. Laid back, good times, haha! Win or lose, agree or disagree, venting, rambling, whatever - I've seen that people do it respectfully. Threads don't devolve into a troll's paradise, like we've all seen around the interwebs.

I've mailed about twelve of you bumper stickers and another little thank you gift. I have a ton of bumper stickers folks. PM me your name and mailing address. And btw, I am deleting those PMs as soon as I address the envelopes.

I will also have bumper stickers at the Tailgate for anyone who wants them.

***bumpity bump***

I just got mine last night. I wanted to chime in again and throw a big thanks out to the boys in the BGO FO. This is a nice perk (who doesn't like schwag?) and took more than a little work to make happen. Thanks fellas!

No problem - we have a ton of 'schwag' so if you haven't PMed me you mailing info, get on it!

Yeah, after dark, relaxin' with the wife in the living room, door bell rings, at the door some big hulkin' guy drenched from the monsoon hands me a tattered damp manila package.....

thanks and good luck guy.....I stare at it wondering WTF?

what did you order now! (in that wife tone.... of disapproval)

Not sure....fondling the package trying to figure it out.

Head back into the cave.... carefully cut open the package revealing yet another envelope, damit what is it, who's scribble is this?

Slice it open, black gold falls onto the desk...... COOL!

Take out a new 'bookmarker' for the wife.....stares at it, shakes head a little.....understands.... goes back to reading.

Thanks guys:)

Love seeing all these posts!

I am truly sorry I can't make the tailgate this weekend to meet and hang out with so many of you fine folks. This is by far the best football board out there in terms of football knowledge and friendly community atmosphere. Have fun at the tailgate people, take an extra shot for me :laugh:

I appreciate the gift Boone! It's great! I also love the gift basket and the cash!

Oh, I didn't just do that did I? Lol

This thread has now become useless

WITHOUT PHOTOS !

Post up a pic once you figure out where to stick it .... :)

FJ1.jpg
Bad lighting for the close up, but hey, can't have everything.

FJ2.jpg

Last edited:
yea that's my dillemma, I don't stick things on my shiny new truck. Maybe taped to the inside of my back window or something. :)

Thanks to all who have donated, we sincerely appreciate the help! Also special thanks to our Premium Members who pretty much support the site continuously, your support does not go unnoticed. We still have plenty of bumper stickers, including some of the larger type if anyone would like one, please PM me.

Thanks for the sticker and the cards, Boone! They showed up while I was on vacation.

Thanks for the schwag, Boone! I received them a bit ago, but didn't get back on to post.

Our season may suck, but this community doesn't!

HAIL

Thank you for having me, even when you shouldn't have. No matter how long of a stroll I go on just to get away and reset, this is the only Redskins site I will ever visit. I apologize for nothing, but I appreciate your understanding in the times when I just venture toward the deep end. It's just me. Since this is my Redskins home, it comes out sometimes. I don't always shit where I eat.......but when I do, there's no place I'd rather do it :)

Nobody and anyone else who hasn't gotten bumper stickers/business cards - pm me and I'll mail you some...least we can do for you guys/gals...

***bumpity bump***

Still have plenty of medium and large BGO bumper stickers folks. They are very nice. PM me if you'd like a couple.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.