• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Our Gift to You

Thanks Rob - we are glad you found us! Appreciate the support! :cheers:

For anyone wondering about Premium membership, the main carrot there (other than supporting the site obviously) is that it is Ad-free.

The Redskins are about emotion for me, I get wired up pregame, run the gamut of highs and lows during the game and come out of it feeling great or aggravated.

I come on here to celebrate/commiserate with a much more palatable group of folks that I think go through the same ordeal.

There is also the football acumen I gain through observing comments by those (who think they are :)) most knowledgeable about the game and get a kick out of the push and shove of opinion.

It's all about the fun of being a Skins fan and this place adds to that experience.

I've mentioned here many times how grateful I've always been to have found a Redskins internet home like BGO. After what I consider an almost hellish experience after years of membership elsewhere, I almost lost hope to find a place where my opinion was not only heard, but was respected (even when it went against the grain of the masses). BGO became a place where I could learn from everyone here about Football and other great topic outside of football too. It also became a place where I feel welcomed, where I can engage at will, and where I can always expect to converse with incredible people with incredible knowledge and passion about our team.

I love it here and hope more and more find this place too.

:damnit:

Totally sucks donkey balls I can't make the tailgate.

Without restating what others have already said so well, I'll just say I think this thread is a good demonstration of why I like this joint. Just first rate.

I love BGO. The best damn Redskins website for fans on the internet. The best content and design to bring die hard Redskins fans the most current and informative Redskins news in cyberspace.

Thanks for the responses and keep them coming. We've got lots of bumper stickers to give away :) And don't forget to PM me your name and address.

Boone, check to see if my pm went through? Re=upped on premium subscription

Thanks so much mick!!! Please let us know if you contribute folks, sometimes PayPal is inconsistent in sending us notifications...

I don’t post much, but this is home to me. I migrated from the old Rivals board (which was a zoo) to ES well before it became “official” and then, thanks to an OM’s invite back in 09’, here. Why do I stay?

Well, this place is full of good people. The staff is sensible and runs the site like it should be run, without a lot of drama. That’s such a breath of fresh air compared to some forums, football related or otherwise. The posters here are of generally very high quality and most think before they post. Even if I don’t agree with a post someone has made I can always tell it’s ultimately coming from the same place that I do when talking about the team.

At times I feel like the team’s management might not care about me and how I feel about what they do, but the folks here get it. It’s not just a couple of hours on a Sunday afternoon to me. I can’t remember a time when it didn’t feel like more. It’s ok to feel this way right? See, you just nodded your head. You get it.

First batch of bumper stickers (and a little extra something) will go in the mail tomorrow. You don't have to donate people. PM me your name and address and I'll send you a beautiful BGO bumper sticker. It's easy. Make it happen.

I can some up what keeps me here, what brought me here and why I'll never leave - family

This place feels like and is family - dysfunctional but hey being misfits is part of it all :)

First batch of bumper stickers (and a little extra something) will go in the mail tomorrow. You don't have to donate people. PM me your name and address and I'll send you a beautiful BGO bumper sticker. It's easy. Make it happen.

Who should we donate?

Names and addresses people. PM me. Free stuff=good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.