• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO.C.D. - Merthiolate

I'm in the camp that Haz was kept so the transition to HC was easier for Gruden, not having to devote nearly as much time to the D side. Gruden knows his future is now, and I doubt he'll put up with a sub-par showing from his D every week beyond this season. Friendship only goes so far when it can undermine you current position, future positions, and I'm sure he's well aware of that.

It's hard to say with any measure of certainty exactly who kept Haslett. Dan's wallet, after paying Shanahan for free this year, and not wanting to pay Haslett for free too? Bruce? Gruden? Satan? A combination of people?

If it was a money move we will know soon enough as he won't get an extension.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.