• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2014 - Week 4 Redskins v Giants

Blognostications

Blognosticator - SC_RedskinsFan

It is an honor and a privilege for me to write this weeks blog! Much like others here I have never written a blog...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
A fine job, SC.

Without a doubt, Goober Manning handles pressure, poorly. Need to be up in his grill from jump street.

You write better than Carl does in a fight with Derek! BOO YAH!!

Well written, brother. **** the Gnats!!

I owe SC_RedskinsFan an apology for how late this was going up. A day late with a Sunday game is not such a big deal but a day late with a Thursday game means the blog gets posted on Game Day.

Derek, you did a great job here. Sorry it was late, brother. Thanks for participating.

31-10?

31-10!

You talking about practice?

If 31-10 happens, I'll be thrilled. That would definitely have me thinking playoffs, even with the crucial loss of D Hall.

Nice blog! Well done.

Great job SC! I definitely like your prognosticated outcome.

Hail!

Thanks everyone! I have never written anything like that before, so I just typed it after the game sunday night and sent it on so it wouldn't drive me crazy!

31 - 13 McD5 ;)

31-10 sounds even better! I like what you said. See you in chat.

Great Job first time out of the gate SC!

Enjoyed reading that!

Here's to a win tonight! :cheers:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.