• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Week 3 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Congrats to Om in Week 3 for leading all players with an impressive 13-3 record. Om was joined at 13-3 by micks113 and redskins26. Right on their heels at 12-4 were Canadian Hog, Jimbo, SkinsOrlando, Fear the Spear, and NavyDave. Congrats to this week's leaders!

On the season, it's Canadian Hog edging out micks113, both at 32-16. Neophyte and China are right behind them at 31-17, with JohnssBass, Kaos, Om, Burgundy Burner, and Queboy at 29-19 to round out the top 9.

For complete Week 3 Results, click HERE
For complete Season to Date Results, click HERE

I'm going to break 10 wins at some point this season, I hope!

Great job on the 13-3 picks!

Glad I saw this. Reminded me to go make my picks. :)

I'll probably balance the karmic universe an only get 3 right this week.

Very impressive Om. I've got a large hole to dig out from.

I'm going to take a picture of the standings, frame it, and put it in my Redskins shrine in my garage. It's the last time I'll be at the top of a leaderboard in anything. Too bad it's only Week 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.