• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread at Eagles

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Time to show who's Boss in the NFC East boys. I'm calling 2 forced fumbles by Brandon Merriweather today.

The Joe Buck Philthy slobbing is getting tiresome.

Nick

To be fair, he was slobbing us pretty good too until we remembered who we were.

To be fair, he was slobbing us pretty good too until we remembered who we were.

He won't let up about that call Jackson got. The call was the late hit while Jackson was on the turf. Wonder if his tune would have been the same if he discussed those non-calls when Philthy played Indy.

Nick

As an aside, I don't know if it was a wise idea for Philthy to challenge the call for the Nile Paul catch. They may need that challenge later and we got the first down, regardless.

Nick

Don't think it's going to matter Nick. Our D is done.

well let's see, two stops and a big TD for the good guys. tie game
Alf is somethin' else,

Ok. That one was actually a stop by the defense. After a bad throw by the QB toward a receiver who was wide open for a touchdown.

One thing it is not hard to see is that Jay Gruden looks like a legit NFL HC.

Most incompetent ref crew I can remember since the scabs.

Chris Baker is my hero. They take a cheap shot on our QB, we take one on yours. Oh, except the payback was during the play. The other happened after the whistle.

If they overrule this Macklin call I'm turning off the game. Elbow is out if bounds.

Hard enough o win without having to overcome weak zebras as well.

Not sure I knew the rule. One knee = 2 feet.

And one more time, not a stop by the defense. Receiver open, bad pass. Offense stopped themselves.

This is the time where the defense can step up.

And they did.

Here we go, third-down and long with the game on the line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.