• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Trailer- Sean Taylor: A Football Life

Chris

Ring of Fame
BGO Ownership Group
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
[video]http://www.nfl.com/videos/a-football-life/0ap3000000397253/Sean-Taylor-A-Football-Life-trailer[/video]

Premiers next Friday night.

Heartbreak and pissed-off do go hand in hand.

Thanks for the link Chris

A bump for anyone who hasn't seen this. Must see.

His is the only jersey I own that's never been worn, I'll be watching.

Every once in a while when I'm on YouTube it shows choices I had made before and it always has a hit stick highlight reel in it.

And I watch it every time. One of the best true thumpers and up and coming players of my lifetime.

I was glad to see that was coming out. I'm sure I'll watch it, but it'll be tough. Always gets me depressed thinking about it.

Two People With Nothing To Say About Sean Taylor

Erik Powers, the NFL Network producer behind Sean Taylor: A Football Life, published a blog post yesterday in which he described the effort that went into the making of the documentary.Powers says he requested interviews with 28 people. Forty-one ended up speaking, because they were intensely eager to share their memories of Taylor.
Wilbon and Cowherd were the only two people who declined to be interviewed.

Two donkeys who have done nothing before or since then to help their reputations. One is a blathering, race-baiting moron and the other is a front-running knob-slobber.

Nick

What's funny about your descriptions, Nick, is they could fit for either one.

If you want to join us in the chatroom, we're open....

Seeing Sean Taylor trend on Twitter may be one of the few pleasures the Redskins give me this season.

First 40 minutes were a joy to watch. Last 20 were tough. Those same old emotions came flooding back. Chief among them were anger and sadness. Still pissed at Colin Cowturd. I have no idea if that assclown ever apologized. I haven't listened to him since that idiotic diatribe and I'm pretty sure I never will. On a side note, it appears the Jackies are doing well so that's DEFINITELY a plus.

Hurt pretty good the first go round and you add on the state of the franchise since then plus last night's debacle and I just couldn't bear to watch it.

Man up :) and watch the replay. He deserves to be remembered.

Last edited:
I thought the piece was very well done. I just watched it myself for the first time, but I recorded it and will watch it again with my kids this weekend.

Sean Taylor's death is the only one in my life of someone I did not know personally that effected me so profoundly. I'm not usually an overly emotional person, but for whatever reason Sean's death was extremely tough for me when it happened and still is. If there was ever a death that "wasn't supposed to happen" it was Taylor's. RIP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.