• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2014 Week 3 Redskins @ Eagles

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Special K

Why hello ladies and gents!

I want to start off by saying how honored I am to be given the opportunity to write a...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done. I don't see a win for us. We aren't as bad as two weeks ago...and not as sharp as last week. Somewhere in between. It is a division game so anything can happen...

nice post for first effort. clear themes. well expressed.

you're hired!!! you get $6.25/hr + 10% of expenses like everyone else at BGO.

one caveat: vulgar references are not permitted at BGO. you know what I'm talkin abt: "...that other place"

Well done. I don't see a win for us. We aren't as bad as two weeks ago...and not as sharp as last week. Somewhere in between. It is a division game so anything can happen...
Yeah, I should have emphasized my homerism a bit more, maybe titled this "Homer's Homerific Blognostication." :)

I'm a homer as well. I had this listed as a loss , They're going to gather up another 4 or so before the season ends...but it could just be I would rather predict a loss and be wrong.

Great write up, K! Your homerism shines through and, more importantly, is backed up with evidence indicating reasons why the win scenario is plausible.

I'm open minded as far as the possibility of a Redskins win but bothered by the nagging fear of a let down from the eyebrow-raising level of intensity we showed against the Jags.

Color me strengthened with reasons to hope tempered by unfortunate past memories of disappointment.

Get 'em Skins!

Hail.

Nice job, K.

It's exactly because of Homer's, like us, that or boys are gonna go to Philly and kick some Eagle ass!
The more meek among us need not feel guilty for partaking in the pleasure of it either.

Although, the negative waves aren't helpful. Though, understandable.

For now.

I'll take that over a Jenkins article anyday!

Great job, K-dog!!

I'm as homer as it gets....and this game is a mystery. I predict this could be 34-17......either way. I love our defensive front 7 right now....but, with the guys that we have out still out, I wonder if we'll tire a bit with the pace the Eagles set. If we hold up, it could all go our way. If not, and our OL leaks....then it could be the other way. Only one way to know.......we gotta play the game!

I can't freakin wait!!

Key to it all is long sustained drives with lots of pounding the rock featured. The Eagles can't execute their rapid-fire offense if they aren't on the field. TOP is going to be big in this one. I also don't believe Foles can handle a lot of pressure so I hope Haslett brings an aggressive game plan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.