• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week Three

Well, Sunday Ticket has helped me with this, but I know a lot of NC folk that are happy the Panthers play Sunday night.

WooHoo, even we get the Redskins v Eagles game this week. We then get the Denver v Seattle game, followed by the Pittsburgh v Carolina game.

GB-DET in Florida? Bleh

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Yeah I expect it over there Pete...not the entire state!

Yeah I expect it over there Pete...not the entire state!

Agreed, but hey, at least we get to see another Fl team get the piss beat out of them tonight..... BIG TIME !

It says we got Joe Buck and Troy Aikman.
I hope that changes fast, as well.

Not to hijack the thread on a different topic, but I actually like Troy as an announcer. Not a fan of Joe Buck at all, but honestly, they are better than most as a team. In contrast, I despise Moose, Goose, & Kenny. Kenny Albert is ok, but having to hear Moose talk about his playing days with Dallas makes me want to puke.

Not to hijack the thread on a different topic, but I actually like Troy as an announcer. Not a fan of Joe Buck at all, but honestly, they are better than most as a team. In contrast, I despise Moose, Goose, & Kenny. Kenny Albert is ok, but having to hear Moose talk about his playing days with Dallas makes me want to puke.

It was more Joe Buck, I was referring to, than Aikman.
But as we know they're married.
If you get one, you get the other

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.