• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

FIRE VINNY T-Shirt! B & G FOREVER!!

SebandDreSkins

The Cheerleader
Reaction score
Fellow Skins Fans,

Long time Extremeskins members here (nomadskins11). We are born and raised in DC, we bleed B & G, and we are FED UP and want to take action.

Our team has been run into the ground.
Our o-line is a disaster.
Our quarterback is running for his life on almost every down.
Year after year we have few draft picks.
Year after year we release team-first players and acquire high-priced free agents who rarely contribute and can’t be benched because of the money they make.
Year after year our front office acts like we are one player away. We are not.
Year after year, we are mediocre at best.
You can fire Zorn, release Campbell, get a whole new team, and that still won’t fix the problem.
There is one man who has been pulling the wool over our eyes for too long, doing just enough to stay. He is directly responsible for the above, and according to Michael Wilbon, Dan Snyder still doesn’t see it!!
Its time for us to show him.
Fire Vinny!

Wear this everywhere you can. Especially if you go to the games so Danny can see it.

FIRE VINNY
B & G FOREVER

tshirtsmall.jpg

M, L, & XL
14 Bucks per Shirt
USPS Priority Mail (3-4 days) ($4.95)
We are using Paypal for Convenience and Security
(you don’t need a Paypal account though)
Send E-mail with Desired Sizes and Quantity to:
sebanddre@yahoo.com
We will respond with Paypal Invoice link.

Go Skins!!
- Seb and Dre

Generally, we frown on sales pitches, but given that Seb and Dre contacted us prior to posting and made a respectful request, and the knowledge that some of you would like to proudly wear a shirt like this one, we made an exception.

Generally, we frown on sales pitches, but given that Seb and Dre contacted us prior to posting and made a respectful request, and the knowledge that some of you would like to proudly wear a shirt like this one, we made an exception.

Thanks Boone! Go Skins!!

-Seb and Dre

Eh, with the news that thedanny was personally scouting Jimmy Claussen a couple weeks ago, I'm not so sure that Vinny is 100% of the problem. Firing him would definitely be a step in the right direction, however even if Snyder hires a GM, who's to say he won't be in said GM's ear all the time?

Eh, with the news that thedanny was personally scouting Jimmy Claussen a couple weeks ago, I'm not so sure that Vinny is 100% of the problem. Firing him would definitely be a step in the right direction, however even if Snyder hires a GM, who's to say he won't be in said GM's ear all the time?

We hear you, and...

There is NOTHING to be gained by keeping Vinny.
AND at least there's a chance of change with somebody else.
Put it this way, if we can help Danny to see how much we want Vin gone, and he has the stones to fire him, he will almost certainly be replaced by someone with gm pedigree (given Dan's desire to look smart/good).

And we'll take that in a heartbeat.

-SebandDre

Already got one from Mr. Irrelevant, but I agree with the sentiment and will be wearing mine for the remainder of the season.

and yes Vinny has got to go if this team EVER has a chance of turning things around.

It's not just Vinny, but what Vinny represents: Snyder meddling.

You get a real football guy in there and have him run ops. while Snyder cuts the checks and does what he does best (marketing and finding ways to make more $$$), then this team has a chance.

If you have gotten a shirt and are going to the Saints game...

PLEASE WEAR IT! FIND A CAMERA! MAKE SURE DANNY SEES IT!

If you haven't gotten one and you would like one for Sunday wherever you are there is still time to get it to you by Saturday if you let me know today/tomorrow. I'll be wearing mine at Joxer Daly's in Culver City, CA if you are there say hi!

We have got to let Danny know what needs to happen.... and this NEEDS to happen.

Mediocre at best with almost no foresight to speak of and a PR nightmare around every turn is a DISGRACE to our franchise.

peace
-Seb and Dre

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.