• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Injury and Rehab Thread

there is NO way he didn't have the first...that would be impossible to try and heal from.

I had a friend who ruptured his and he said it was like when you had those old school blinds on a roll and let it go up really fast. He said he could swear he heard it flapping around itself in there when it got to the top.....

An ex of mine ruptured hers recently doing crossfit. She said it burned like hell, but she didn’t realize at first what she had done. She even tried to finish the workout. FWIW, she has a very, very, very mild case of lupus and weakness in joints and ligaments is one of the symptoms of her meds.

Nick

Keim is confirming, Gruden says Breeland hurt knee in today's practice. Doesn't 'look serious' per Gruden but he is questionable now for Sunday. They will MRI to 'check it out'.

Well then, I hope Porter is finally ready to go, just in case,
I noticed this past week, he was finally off the Inactive List, but I didn't seem him on the field.

Bash's knee injury is now being called 'a tweak', he should be OK........whatever that means.
Status for game to be determined on Saturday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.