• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Injury and Rehab Thread

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
It occurred to me, that this would be a good idea for one of those "on-going" threads.
Probably the greatest concern of all Redskins' fans, other than winning, is the health of its players.
So, this is a thread intended to provide constant updates, for both new injuries as they occur during games, as well as updates on those injuries, as they recover.

The latest report is Jackson fully intends on playing on Sunday, though there hasn't been an official announcement on that.
Here's the rest of the injuries to keep track of as anyone hears updates, and wants to post and share them.
If I unknowingly left anyone out, please add names, in addition to updates.

Jordan Reed
Tracy Porter
Akeem Jordan
Kai Forbath
Kedric Golston
Darrel Young
DeSean Jackson
Roy Helu
Shaun Lauvao
RG3
Stephen Bowen
Leonard Hankerson

Said it before - he'll take back over during the bye week. Watch and see.

Hankerson :rotflmao:

This is gonna be a long running thread....

Re-injured my back doing a forward double off the diving board 2 weeks ago...still ain't right. UGH!

Oh wait...wrong forum.

Ax has 3 funny bones. Mortal men only have 2.

Therefore,

Ax is immortal.

Ax doesn't have a crush on himself. Ax is head over heels in love with himself.

Because, Ax is immortal.

Or is it, immoral?

Whatever

George likes his chicken spicy!

That would take Joan Crawford tossing around Comet levels of cleaning to scrub from my brain.

Well, I saw Robert is out of the hard cast, and in a walking boot.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.