• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Injury and Rehab Thread

Hankerson is Navajo meaning Jordan Reed.

I think the Redskins lead the league in brittle players......

Does that mean we can re-name us the Washington Hankersons, and still be relevant to Native Americans, but not offensive ?
Not necessarily... His lack of progress in both his game and his health has been very offensive to me. (this is where Lanky would have jumped in to tell us all over and over again how he's about to break out.)

Hankerson is Navajo meaning Jordan Reed.

I think the Redskins lead the league in brittle players......

LOL... But the difference is, Reed has instantly made an impact compared to Hank who took how long to actually contribute ?

has Hank had more than one 100 yard game?

That dude is on the podium for potential along with Malcomb/Devin. But at least Devin went on to be a ST gunner.

has Hank had more than one 100 yard game?

That dude is on the podium for potential along with Malcomb/Devin. But at least Devin went on to be a ST gunner.
That ****er won a superbowl didn't he? **** me.

oh wow...I didn't even know that. bastard. Its like Brunell winning one in NO with Chase Daniel

there is NO way he didn't have the first...that would be impossible to try and heal from.

I had a friend who ruptured his and he said it was like when you had those old school blinds on a roll and let it go up really fast. He said he could swear he heard it flapping around itself in there when it got to the top.....

Breeland knee injury in practice, MRI coming, probably out for Sunday at minimum. This team cannot buy a break!

Breeland knee injury in practice, MRI coming, probably out for Sunday at minimum. This team cannot buy a break!

not doubting you at all...but where did you see that? I tried to google it and nothing came up.

not doubting you at all...but where did you see that? I tried to google it and nothing came up.

I saw it as a Facebook article (Tireball Sports/John Boarman) - seems like a weird think for someone to 'fake post', but guess it could be inaccurate...maybe we need to wait until it shows up somewhere mainstream....

Like I said, I don't doubt you or think you would post something if you didn't think it was true. I just wanted to read the details was all.

Keim is confirming, Gruden says Breeland hurt knee in today's practice. Doesn't 'look serious' per Gruden but he is questionable now for Sunday. They will MRI to 'check it out'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.