• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Vote for Silas Redd rookie of the week

So how does that stop you from giving a rook on our team some love?

Scrooge.

So, if you was married to a bitch, and y'all had a child that was fat and stupid, would you say, "Daddy loves you, but you one fat stupid SOB!"

Silas Redd broke ankles. Thanks for posting this.

“It was a designed outside run to the right,” he said. “You’ve got to read the outside in, and the last cut was a cut all the way across the field.

“I had to make [Jaguars defensive end Chris] Clemons miss. Did that, and I was off to the races.”

Who is this guy? Has anyone heard a rookie speak this way after his first game?

He sounds like a seven year vet.

Yeah, our guys were running out the clock, going for it on 4th and whatever with expectations of the rook getting stuffed at the line but what does he do?

He makes a friggin' play that no one expected and scores....

No problem here givin' love to the kid regardless of the situation, maybe next time he'll do the same thing for a game winner.

Hard to know what we have in this guy yet ... he's a tough runner, for sure, and instinctive. But rooks flash all the time. Real test will be if and when he gets real playing time against good opponents in meaningful parts of games.

Which is why I doubt he's a realistic ROY candidate at present. With Morris and Helu in front of him, I just don't see him getting the kind of playing time he'd need to build up any real notoriety.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.