• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Survivor Football Contest: Week 1 Results

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
"Hey Cutler, you suck!"

That's what a lot of our players are saying today, after the Chicago Bears were stunned by the Buffalo Bills at home.

We started off this contest with 18 great players.....all willing to risk the elements and brutal NFL environment in search of a glorious BGO title.

After the first week, seven (38%) of our players have their first strike. Remember, two strikes and your NFL flame will be extinguished.

In week 2, the majority of players around the country are betting on the Green Bay Packers for salvation. New Orleans is a close second favorite.

Best of luck to all, and remember to get those picks in!

I bet there were a lot of puckered assholes at halftime of the Jag-Philthy too.

Oh well, my Skins will keep me alive this week.

There sure were, Ax. Around 50% of players around the country selected them to win.

Last edited:
Geez....how big was the spread?

I'll be posting results later tonight.

In the meantime, just a reminder to get your pick in for the weekend.

A swing and a miss for strike one ... courtesy the Browns.

Sheesh.

Still in it to win it

A swing and a miss for strike one ... courtesy the Browns.

Sheesh.

You and me both, brother. I figured there was no way Payton and Brees start the season 0-2. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.