• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Cofield to IR, For Return

I think Baker might be better at NT, but hate to see Barry hurt.

Guess we'll see Geathers at DE sooner than expected. unless Bowen can get back soon.

I think Baker might be a better NT too. Guess we are going to find out.

Who's behind Baker? I don't think he's on the roster is he? I never felt Coefield was the answer at NT but dammit man... no depth behind him at all. Love Baker, hope he can stay healthy on the inside. :rolleyes2:

I hadn't realized Taser boy hadn't missed any games since 08. That's truly impressive at his position. Get well Barry!

This really hurts our rotation on the Dline. Hope Cofield comes back stronger than ever, he's one of our best pass rushers even if he's a bit under-sized for a NT.

Last edited:
First Neild, and now Cofield.... this hurts. Even if Baker is a better nose, we need to find some bodies to bring in to look at. Don't know who's out there, but being on the temp IR list doesn't mean he'll be back for sure.... then you have setbacks to think about if he does make it back. The loss of Neild is huge now.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.