• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Hail fellow Skins fans

LadySkins77

The Cheerleader
Reaction score
Redskins fan here hailing from the South. I am looking forward to posting with my fellow burgundy and gold family members.

Welcome to BGO! :cheers:

Lots of us southerners here - let us know if we can do anything for you as you get familiar with the site.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

Redskins fan here hailing from the South. I am looking forward to posting with my fellow burgundy and gold family members.

Welcome! Where in the South?

We need some more of us intelligent "lady" fans here on these boards.... Don't know if you know, but there's an open chat during every game. I am usually there unless I am AT the game, which I will be this weekend (sorry folks... no one to play the eternal optimist :))... but I'll be at the game rooting our team onto Victory.

Hail REDSKINS and Hail BGO!

Lots of new members in recent days. Sure is great to have all the new faces.

Last edited:
Welcome! I'm new here myself and loving it so far!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.