• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Today's Inactives

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
September 7, 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT OF INACTIVES

HOUSTON – The Washington Redskins have announced the following inactives and lineup changes for today’s game against the Houston Texans:

The Redskins declared the following players as inactive:
o No. 16 QB Colt McCoy
o No. 22 CB Tracy Porter
o No. 54 LB Akeem Jordan
o No. 60 G Spencer Long
o No. 73 DE Frank Kearse
o No. 76 T Morgan Moses
o No. 89 WR Santana Moss

Moss? Bummer that. :(

Kind of shocking to see Santana as a healthy inactive after all his time here as a starter...I guess Aldrick or Grant took his spot.

Considering Santana doesn't play teams (unless as returner) it makes sense. Shows the teams progress.

I think Moses is still hurt from the last preseason game. They are being careful with him.

Santana a healthy scratch? Huh, an era coming to an end. Gotta admit, I've always liked him. Little guy, fast, could break tackles...bonafide Cowboy Killa! He will forever live in Redskins lore thanks to the "MNF Miracle" as well as many other games against the Cowboys.

Tough to see Moss there especially his first time ever as a healthy inactive. I wonder ...is this a trend starting or as Boone says, just being 'careful with him'?

Texans:
QB Tom Savage,
WR DeVier Posey,
FS Shiloh Keo,
OT Jeff Adams,
TE Garrett Graham,
OLB Jason Ankrah,
NT Louis Nix III.

Whether or not anyone cares about the other guys.
Garrett Graham is notable, not necessarily surprising, for them. He is their #1 TE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.