• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins @ Texans

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
And so it begins...the Jay Gruden era. No matter how it ends, this is where it starts. With hope, joy and big expectations.

Hope you have the beer iced down, dead animal flesh on the grill and adrenaline in your veins. The 2014 Redskins' season starts officially in about 2 hours.

Hail!

"Onward through the fog"... no, wait. That's the power hitter motto. "No retreat no surr....."

Hell, I guess I'll just go with

Hail !

REDSKINS FOREVER

Got my Riggins jersey on. Not wearing anything colors of Texans. Pizza and beer will be ready for kickoff.

As Maggie Rose sings..."Got my game on!"

Food - check.
Drinks - check.
Computer - check.
Cat food for cat - check.

Burners ready - of course, check. The burners are always ready and have plenty of power!

Slept in my #21 jersey last night and just woke up on Christmas morning, I mean Sunday NFL Kickoff morning!

I've already downed an unhealthy amount of coffee and am now cooking breakfast and getting ready to watch the game with my dad, brother and nephew. It's gameday beyotches!!!

Oh yeah! Beers ready, geared up, and food is in final stages of prep.

Let's get it! Just got through with some errands. Lots of other people rocking the colors and ready to roll too!!

Had to switch to my burgundy Riggins jersey. Had white on and saw team wearing burgundy. Just need some gold pants.

Food - check.
Drinks - check.
Computer - check.
Cat food for cat - check.

Burners ready - of course, check. The burners are always ready and have plenty of power!

And Redskins gear being worn?

We are ready for the game here in NE Ohio!! HTTR

flag httr.jpg

leela httr.jpg

I am shocked at how far Griffin's respect has dropped. Bradshaw says Gruden likes Cousins better than RG3 and no one says a word otherwise. The host ends id by saying we could see an early change at the qb position.

WTF?

Cooley jersey on. Beer waiting in the fridge. 15 minutes to the start of our first Super Bowl season in a while.

HTTR!

I am shocked at how far Griffin's respect has dropped. Bradshaw says Gruden likes Cousins better than RG3 and no one says a word otherwise. The host ends id by saying we could see an early change at the qb position.

WTF?

The analysts have put themselves in an echo chamber. All it takes are a few people to start a story and it becomes 'fact'.

The beer is cold, the pizza is in the oven and the #28 jersey is on. Let's get it on!

Box score is saying the D looks good but offense is still in park. Is their D looking that good or Bob not finding a rhythm yet?

Mostly that good. Robert had one play when he took a sack that I think he should have thrown away. Otherwise he's looked ok given the play calls.

Thanks guys, got the worst internet on earth and forced to watch falcons n saints...bleh

Let's hope that next quarter is all skins on some 80yard death marches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.