• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2014 BGO Tailgate Information Thread

SC_RedskinsFan

The Starter
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
We did this last year and it helped out, please post if you are coming and what you are bringing. We can use the other tailgate thread for all the excitement!

I will keep updating this post with information!

Please reply with the following info!

1. When you are showing up, Saturday evening at the hotel, Sunday morning at the hotel to follow each other over to the stadium, or meeting us at the tailgate and your expected time of arrival.

2. What you will be bringing, food, beverages, and general supplies.

3. How many people will be coming with you!

Tailgating lot info:
Will will pretailgate on Arena Dr prior to the gates opening

We tailgated last year near the F-40 marker, and it worked out perfectly thanks to scouting from Silent Threat! We even had room to have a grill catch on fire!!

BGO lot entrance.jpg
BGO Parking lot.jpg

Hotel Info:

Those at the hotel will get together Saturday night for some parking lot partying, and will drive over together at 7am Sunday for the tailgate!

Washington, D.C.-area Hotels | Radisson Hotel Largo | Home

bgo hotel.jpg

Look for the BGO Flag flying high on Arena Dr, and at the Tailgate so you can find us!

bgo flag.jpg

Attending Tailgate and meeting at hotel:

SC_RedskinsFan (Derek)
Silent Threat (Derek), Ashlee
Jugband (Jason), Jennie

Attending Tailgate:
Boone (John)
Mark (Om)
Jean (Om's main squeeze)
Sandy (Docsandy)
Elephant (Brian)
TomSkinsFan (Tom) + 4-6

Supplies:
Grill (Boone)
Propane grill, chairs, tables, canopy (SC)

Food:
Steaks (Boone)
Smoked nuts, hopefully I can keep my nuts off the ground this year! (SC)

Beverages:
Homebrew (Boone)
Oktoberfest beer, Hoppin Frog Beer (SC)

Last edited:
i SHOULD be at the tailgate AND the hotel.. gotta get with Ash about what we're gonna be bringing. Last year was awesome and i've already talked to my buddy Tom who's normally in that spot we used. He'll be coming with a group of people as well.

Brother Om, myself, and some friends are coming. With bells on....

I will be at the gate pre-tailgating. Someone has to be sure to enforce Flag Code!

My uncle Tom will be attending, TomSkinsFan on the board, and will be bringing friends... i've heard 4-6 more people in addition to him. He's going to be bringing his DJ Equipment, complete with sound board and speaker system to provide a soundtrack.

is he bringing the hog trough?

We have a Facebook page setup too... if anyone planning on attending wants to follow there message me or SC_redskinsfan and we can add you. I would prefer to not post an open link here just cuz you never know who's gonna be on there

Yes we need to get some of the new members there with us! If yall are on Facebook we have an event there that we can add you too. It is easier to update the FB page on tailgate day with any info that is needed.

Good bump Derek!

Hoping to see a lot more names pop up in this thread as 'I'm coming!'

I'll be there. I'm at all the games. I'll walk over from our standard parking spot, just like last year.

Just got bad news. I won't be able to make this game now, I coach a kids travel soccer team and I just got word that our end of season tournament is that weekend. I thought it was the previous. So maybe next year, have fun folks!

BGO Tailgate Beer #1 bottled today. Just enough Ghost Pepper infused to slap you upside the head and say 'Howdy!'.

chocolateghostlabel.jpg

Just a month away folks :cheers:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.