• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2014 BGO Tailgate Information Thread

I'm still looking to meet up with someone to ride to the game with. I'll meet anyone anywhere, preferably on the Maryland side. I have a ticket, just no parking. Any help out there?

I think your best bet is to just get to that Radisson Doc. You make it there and you have multiple ride choices.

I think your best bet is to just get to that Radisson Doc. You make it there and you have multiple ride choices.

If this is the route you chose Doc... i think our plan is to roll away from the hotel about 7am

I believe so... we're gonna go ahead of it to be early in line to ensure our spot

Not everyone has to leave with us.

I know myself and my other 3 people will be leaving that early. I believe SC is going to be leaving at that time. Not sure about Elephant, I imagine he will be meeting us around that time in the line to enter as well.

Last edited:
Yes I plan on leaving the hotel at 7 am to park on Arena Dr! I think I may have Jason and Jen with me heading over there. I may have an extra spot for ya Doc.

I know a few "tailgate warriors" that were barely even awake at 7AM!!

justsayin...

I got a shower AND breakfast in before heading to the tailgate. As a matter of fact, didn't I come to your room to help the process?!!

Its been brought to my attention we will be doing a second wave of vehicles heading over to the stadium. Tomskinsfan and his crew will be heading over from the hotel around 8:15 or 8:30. If anyone wants to meet up with them and caravan over, and/or try to snag a ride over, it looks like we should be able to accommodate. I would suggest letting someone know that you'd like to meet up with them, so we can try to all keep things together. Seats to grab are going to be limited, so I would either get a parking pass or try to jump on it early.

I know a group of us will be staying after the game to let traffic die out, so if you're potentially interested in leaving soon after, either try to obtain a pass and park at the stadium, or try to get in contact with someone else there sooner rather then later. Tomskinsfan will most likely be setting his DJ equipment up, and I'd imagine there will be some food to be enjoyed, as well as a adult beverages.

Haha! Mike may have been "up" ST, but do you remember the smile on his face when he saw the coffee?

Okay I should have read further... I'd prefer the 8-8:15 only because I will have driven down Saturday night from West Virginia. Can I "reserve" a spot with you folk? I really appreciate it. I just don't want to get to the hotel and find I don't have a ride.

Oh and which Radisson? I know the area pretty well, and have a GPS... just give me a ballpark address.

Let me know if this is okay otherwise I'll work on being in on the 7 a.m. crew.

It's the Radisson largo. If you Google it, it will pop up. I'll try to remember to look it up when I get to work

Radisson Largo -
9100 Basil Ct
Upper Marlboro, MD

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.