• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2014 BGO Tailgate Information Thread

Dude...........

My schedule sucks. :-(

I haven't purchased tickets yet... does anyone want to try to get seats in the same area?

bwahaha i cant afford that... I got a wedding to pay for

Lol were gonna be pushing it just getting our butts into the building

Just got confirmation that my buddy and his wife are going to be joining us, including staying at the hotel the night before

Okay... as noted, you guys will be stuck with actually meeting me in person. I'm still interested in meeting someone to ride with to the game. I can meet anywhere on the Maryland side... where I'm staying is in Columbia, MD. As of now I don't have parking.

While I'm driving down from West Virginia, I will bring some sort of dessert for the event. Unless you need something specific that I can pick up at the store the nigh before once I get to Maryland. I won't have a grill, etc., to bring so if I bring something to "cook" (which actually I'm thinking of my country ribs... but someone would have to put them on the grill for me.. they'd come partially cooked, to be finished on the grill... will let you know about that definitively later once I figure out my finances)... but put me down for some sort of dessert item nonetheless. The ribs will be in addition to the dessert.

Anyway... let me know if there's anyone I can meet up with where I can park the car I'll have (it'll be a rental) safely. I know someone said we could probably work out something at the hotel people are staying with. I'd be glad to meet you at the hotel at whatever time you'd want me there if that can be worked out as I understand the hotel has their own parking stickers.

Anyway... can't wait to meet all... :) Just remember... you may be sorry. ;)

Hi all, just checking in.

Since the last time I posted, I've chucked in my city job and am teaching English in a tough school, situated in a pretty deprived area. It's hard work, but far more rewarding than facilitating million pound bonuses for a***holes.

I will make it to one of these one day! It's on the bucket list! Hopefully one will end up falling on a school holiday so I can join in the fun.

... oh, and don't mind the smell, that's just my 'pick 'em' selections :)

We would love to have you one of these years UK - maybe next time! :cheers:

Bottled the last batch of BGO brew for the Tailgate. I hope you guys are bringing some friends. Tonight bottled the 'Megaladon', a hoppy strong Irish Ale. I had a cup or two left over after bottling and it's damn good without even being carbonated. In my experience when it's good coming out of the carboy, it's going to be over-the-top good in 3 weeks when it's ready to drink.

Bottled the last batch of BGO brew for the Tailgate. I hope you guys are bringing some friends. Tonight bottled the 'Megaladon', a hoppy strong Irish Ale. I had a cup or two left over after bottling and it's damn good without even being carbonated. In my experience when it's good coming out of the carboy, it's going to be over-the-top good in 3 weeks when it's ready to drink.

I have (as of now) 10 people coming who haven't RSVP'd to this thread or the Facebook post... im sure we'll take care of your beer for ya :)

I am really interested in what people think of the Chocolate Ghost Stout...

I really dont want to pay $60 for a Green parking pass

My buddy Nathan is going to be bringing brats for beer soaking, peppers and onions, as well as buns.

Hotel room check, green pass check, tickets to the game check, I just need to load my truck down with beer and hit the road in 10 days!

Won't be long now. Still time for some of you slackers to do something impulsive and get to this damn game come hell or high water! :)

Hotel room check, green pass check, tickets to the game check, I just need to load my truck down with beer and hit the road in 10 days!

Where are your tickets/seats?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.