• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2014 Week One NFL Coverage Map

What the what?! No games for Fox in NYC, Philedelphia, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and Kansas City?? Why on earth can't I get the Redskins game? :bigcry:

Joined a meetup group of fans in south florida. Gonna go watch the game at a bar with 50+ skins fans. GD boat I'm on has locals from CA. I wont see a game on regular tv until we play tampa or the Niners. Meetup has been really cool the last few years for finding other fans to watch the game with. If I'm gonna have to watch it at a bar, I'd rather be surrounded by a bunch of Homers just like here. [emoji7]

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
On my bucket list:

Watch epic Redskins game with Dead Money, and as Redskins win on last minute play in OT, plant man-love bro-kiss square on Dead Money's lips. Because, let's face it - we both deserve it.

Make it happen!

PS: then surf for the first time, wrestle great white shark to shore, and BBQ shark while local surf bar chicks wait for the party to begin.

I can't believe that Greensboro was going to show something other than the Redskins. I can guarantee there are more skins fans in the Triad than there are Falcons and Saints fans combined. This smacks of some idiot Panthers fans pushing to make the Redskins fans mad by not showing their game.

On my bucket list:

Watch epic Redskins game with Dead Money, and as Redskins win on last minute play in OT, plant man-love bro-kiss square on Dead Money's lips. Because, let's face it - we both deserve it.

Make it happen!

PS: then surf for the first time, wrestle great white shark to shore, and BBQ shark while local surf bar chicks wait for the party to begin.
Friday night and the home brew must be free flowing [emoji8]

Of course. But let's make it happen nevertheless :)

Can't wait... Minus your man-kiss of course! You may deserve it but I sure don't! :D

Sweet. Getting to see first game on TV instead of Laptop. Nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.