• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem - Check Your Picks!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
We have a great NFL Pickem software, but this year, our vendor made a number of changes. As a result, there have been several glitches and subsequent upgrades. There are still some issues and at least one member has reported that although he submitted and saved his picks for this week, when he logged in his picks were not there.

I ask that all of you playing NFL Pickem log in to the software and make sure your picks are still there. If they are not, enter them again, and then please exit and re-enter a second time to make sure they are there now. If you find your picks have disappeared, please inform me via this thread so I can determine whether this is just a one-time glitch or an ongoing issue. The vendor is great about resolving issues, but I need to be able to ID the problem as specifically as possible. If you do have to re-enter, you can let me know who you picked for the Thursday night game and I'll enter that pick for you.

For the first couple of weeks, I would keep a record of my picks just to be on the safe side. Thanks for being patient, and again, urge you to re-check that your picks are showing in the system, and to let me know here if you find they are missing.

Last edited:
My picks were still there and were correct, but my tiebreaker points were reset to zero.

My picks for week 1-along with the tiebreaker points as happened to Lovethebeer-had disappeared when I checked this morning so I followed your instructions and re-entered my picks for week 1, logged out, logged back in and they showed up. I then entered my picks for weeks 2-6, logged out and then back in and they are still there. I finally logged out of BGO, relogged in, logged in to NFL Pick'em and the picks and tiebreaker points were still there. I had picked Seattle for Thursday night, BTW.

I will be recording all my picks and will let you know if anything glitches.

Mine was reset completely. I picked all home for the 1st week of the season. In fact, I had made picks for the 1st 4 games of the season.

Glad I read the thread. My picks got reset as well, and I lost last night's pick. Got the rest of them back on track though.

Edited to add: I think I picked GB anyway last night so it doesn't matter. Cause, you know, eff Seattle.

My picks were reset as well. I have re-done what is left, but my pick of the obvious winner last night (seattle) can't be fixed.

Mine was reset completely. I picked all home for the 1st week of the season. In fact, I had made picks for the 1st 4 games of the season.

You picked Houston?

And mine were reset, too. I know I had picked because when I went to put in the tiebreaker points it already knew the number.

DING DING!!!

ROUND 1!!

I will enter in your all's Thursday night picks as long as you let me know in this thread who you picked. Hopefully this will not be an ongoing problem guys. Thanks to Brother Om for pointing out we might have a problem. Pass the word so we can make sure everyone reenters their picks if necessary.

I picked the winning team...DUH!! lol

I'm fine and never had a reset. Methinks some of you are fibbing about last night and using that as a way to steal a win. :)

Mine had been reset as well. Re-entered, logged out & in. All appears right.

Had Seattle last night.

Thanks for the heads up.

yeah, giving props to a team is JUST like your pining over the Ravens.

I just checked and mine reset as well. I don't know who I picked on thursday, I doubt I picked the shithawks tho lol

Checked mine on Wed and they were OK. This AM they were wiped out.

Probably a good idea to check again tomorrow also.

Thanks Fear. Just reenter and submit. Hopefully, this won't be a recurring thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.