• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

ES regular... pleased to be here

thesubmittedone

The Rookie
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Maryland
Hello all. I look forward to getting my feet wet here and will look to become a regular around these parts. Really like the look of this place and its purpose certainly fits in with what I'd want out of a Skins board.

Awesome - great to see you brother :cheers:

We have survivor pool going as well as a great NFL Pickem contest if you want to play, still time to join...

That was quick. :)

Welcome to Mayberry.

what up, and welcome aboard!!

Hello all. I look forward to getting my feet wet here and will look to become a regular around these parts. Really like the look of this place and its purpose certainly fits in with what I'd want out of a Skins board.

I'm typically egotistical enough to want to announce myself with my own thread but...

Hello. I suppose it's fitting that there are character limits and I am forced to revert to my original name.

Would you prefer your other name? I can expand the character limit if we need to - not a big deal.

Would you prefer your other name? I can expand the character limit if we need to - not a big deal.

Hmm. Let's try this out, since some of this is sparked by nostalgia, why not go all the way back to MouthOff sports days. Just don't let anyone ever use that name besides me :)

I see my whole name, is any part of it hidden for you guys? If so, yeah, that'd be cool if you can expand it... thanks. But it looks fine on my end. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. Really appreciated!

Sounds good Ghost. And submitted - your name is fine, Ghost just ran into the character limit when registering...

Hello my old friends, it is The Brave Little Toaster Oven (couldn't put the full name in when creating my username so I shortened it). I see so many familiar names here.

whats up, man?!! long time, no talk!

you doing good?

You guys let us know - we are not opposed to opening up the character limit a bit so you can use your longer name if that is your preference - just say so if you'd prefer that. We have to have some kind of a limit but it's not a hill to die on :)

also, this:

At the bottom the banner has a feature called "chatrooms" at the bottom...

every sunday during the game a bunch of us will gather in the fed ex field chat room and talk about the game during it. its almost like a way of virtually tailgating.

its well worth it.

whats up, man?!! long time, no talk!

you doing good?

I'm doing good, you? Still raging hard? :p

You guys let us know - we are not opposed to opening up the character limit a bit so you can use your longer name if that is your preference - just say so if you'd prefer that. We have to have some kind of a limit but it's not a hill to die on :)

Boone, I already like you. Is it possible to make my name The Brave Little Toaster Oven? Or is that too long?

I don't know, man. This character limit seems to be a negation of my distinct cultural internet identity. I feel like this might be a hostile climate and go on tumblr to really express my hurt feelings and my rage at this injustice.

Btw - Boone=Tarhog.

I don't know, man. This character limit seems to be a negation of my distinct cultural internet identity. I feel like this might be a hostile climate and go on tumblr to really express my hurt feelings and my rage at this injustice.

We are definitely suppressing you. It's like, our calling card! Keeping the man down! :)

If you use your phone to access forums, download Tapatalk and search for us. Great way to view the site on mobile devices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.