• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

ES regular... pleased to be here

LoL I calmly shut the door and walked away

That's kinda where I'm at. I was becoming pretty much invisible over there anyway. My "blaze of glory" would be equivalent to a matchstick as it is sputtering, gasping for that last breath of oxygen before it finally fizzles out.

That's kinda where I'm at. I was becoming pretty much invisible over there anyway. My "blaze of glory" would be equivalent to a matchstick as it is sputtering, gasping for that last breath of oxygen before it finally fizzles out.
Yupp, i really enjoy the tighter community here. A lot like the early days there as well as CPND

Similar to me. I very rarely posted nowadays, and it was nothing against anyone, I just felt like nothing I had to say mattered.

*stumbles into the BGO kitchen, turns light on, knocks over coffee cup, rubs eyes, looks around*

What the Sam Hill's goin' on around here. Dadgum world's fallin' apart. I left ES because of ESers. Now I turn the light on, and the little bastards don't even scurry.

OK, so maybe it wasn't these particular ESers that convinced me to move to a different neighborhood, but dadgum it, someone tell me what's brave about a little toaster oven. "Oooo, I make bread warm. I'm SO brave!" Son, bravery is starin' down a banhammer at a tailgate, knowing I'm giving up 100 pounds (and even greater than expected circumference) to a guy, and watching HIM walk away.

And this "GhostofWoodson" cat. Boy, he must be awesome too. Let's come to a Redskins' site and use the name of a great Steelers' safety. Yeah. That'll make people want to hear what you have to say. Son of a jack wagon. Next week I guess he'll be GhostofTonyBoselli. Nah. That wouldn't work. Boselli was actually pretty good.

"Gulf Coast Redskin?" That's even a name? This summitch must have a seriously inflated view of himself. Or are there no other Redskin fans on the Gulf Coast? I can see it now...."who are you?"
"Gulf Coast Redskin."
"THE Gulf Coast Redskin?"
"No. There's like three of us."
"Are you better than the other two somehow?"
"Well..."
"No well. Change your name. How bout 'DallasSucksAzz?"

thesubmittedone. Nice to have you aboard, Kirk. I hope RG3 will be back soon so I don't have to be submitted to watching you lose games for us on a weekly basis. Seriously though, enjoy your stay. And be sure to visit the Clipboard Holders forum. Canadian Hog will show you how to use your clipboard for something you can actually handle, like drawing stick figures.

Ridiculous. Who let these clowns in? Coming from that other place, they could be carrying Ebola or worse. Close our borders!! Or do we want the entire board infected with a jumbo case of the tk421 virus?

Whatever. I don't post much anyway. I just hope this is the last of it. But if Tarhog, OVC_Chairman, BigMike619, Monte51Coleman, or any of those other "other place" asshats show up here, I'm out for good. Not a promise. Just a threat.

*ahem*

Welcome, gents. I am the artist formerly known as honorary_hog. (Man, feels weird to even type that.) A few things have changed; a few have remained the same. I still have an inflated view of myself. I still need to be coddled sometimes. I can still be self-depricating. And I can still depricate the hell out of YOU if you cross me. ;)

Have fun y'all. Your attendance at the BGO Tailgate Sunday is mandatory. We'll provide full details on the hazing when you get there.

*stumbles into the BGO kitchen, turns light on, knocks over coffee cup, rubs eyes, looks around*

What the Sam Hill's goin' on around here. Dadgum world's fallin' apart. I left ES because of ESers. Now I turn the light on, and the little bastards don't even scurry.

OK, so maybe it wasn't these particular ESers that convinced me to move to a different neighborhood, but dadgum it, someone tell me what's brave about a little toaster oven. "Oooo, I make bread warm. I'm SO brave!" Son, bravery is starin' down a banhammer at a tailgate, knowing I'm giving up 100 pounds (and even greater than expected circumference) to a guy, and watching HIM walk away.

And this "GhostofWoodson" cat. Boy, he must be awesome too. Let's come to a Redskins' site and use the name of a great Steelers' safety. Yeah. That'll make people want to hear what you have to say. Son of a jack wagon. Next week I guess he'll be GhostofTonyBoselli. Nah. That wouldn't work. Boselli was actually pretty good.

"Gulf Coast Redskin?" That's even a name? This summitch must have a seriously inflated view of himself. Or are there no other Redskin fans on the Gulf Coast? I can see it now...."who are you?"
"Gulf Coast Redskin."
"THE Gulf Coast Redskin?"
"No. There's like three of us."
"Are you better than the other two somehow?"
"Well..."
"No well. Change your name. How bout 'DallasSucksAzz?"

thesubmittedone. Nice to have you aboard, Kirk. I hope RG3 will be back soon so I don't have to be submitted to watching you lose games for us on a weekly basis. Seriously though, enjoy your stay. And be sure to visit the Clipboard Holders forum. Canadian Hog will show you how to use your clipboard for something you can actually handle, like drawing stick figures.

Ridiculous. Who let these clowns in? Coming from that other place, they could be carrying Ebola or worse. Close our borders!! Or do we want the entire board infected with a jumbo case of the tk421 virus?

Whatever. I don't post much anyway. I just hope this is the last of it. But if Tarhog, OVC_Chairman, BigMike619, Monte51Coleman, or any of those other "other place" asshats show up here, I'm out for good. Not a promise. Just a threat.

*ahem*

Welcome, gents. I am the artist formerly known as honorary_hog. (Man, feels weird to even type that.) A few things have changed; a few have remained the same. I still have an inflated view of myself. I still need to be coddled sometimes. I can still be self-depricating. And I can still depricate the hell out of YOU if you cross me. ;)

Have fun y'all. Your attendance at the BGO Tailgate Sunday is mandatory. We'll provide full details on the hazing when you get there.

damnit I want a new name now!

Big Mike is still plotting his revenge. He won't be on anyone's radar for a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.