• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

ES regular... pleased to be here

Joey, have you ever been in a... in a Turkish prison?

So what happened over yonder to bring so many good peeps our way?

There was a 'good old days' thread going over there and several asked where some of us were hanging these days. That's all.

So what happened over yonder to bring so many good peeps our way?

Nothing real crazy, a thread popped up that was an attempt to reminisce/educate Skins fans about the "legend" that was Andyman. As per the norm for ES, it turned into a bit of bash fest for the first page, then suddenly the old guard came around to defend themselves (Art, Tarhog, DieHard, etc...) and before you know it was a nostalgic ride through ES lore. And then I woke up and found myself here. Weird stuff.

Boring.

I like the streaking story better. I won't get that scary image out of my head, but it is funnier.

Hey, I'm losing weight by running 10 minute miles...right, Henry?

I ate a turkey sandwich in the bath one....am I on the right track?

Finished reading that thread over there. Interesting. Even Karl Swanson responded about the "Andyman" thing. Good observation on the NYC and Mayberry comparison.

Nothing real crazy, a thread popped up that was an attempt to reminisce/educate Skins fans about the "legend" that was Andyman. As per the norm for ES, it turned into a bit of bash fest for the first page, then suddenly the old guard came around to defend themselves (Art, Tarhog, DieHard, etc...) and before you know it was a nostalgic ride through ES lore. And then I woke up and found myself here. Weird stuff.

Welcome to the board, always a pleasure seeing some old faces, well names join in. :claps:

But you aren't talking to me any less either...EVERYTHING IS COMING UP MIKE!!

Welcome guys!

Good to see familiar faces from the past.

Look forward to chatting about the ups and downs of our beloved Redskins with you once again.

we had a funeral for the ol guy...he arose from the ashes as Boone.

Why didn't you use tarhog?

Honestly - I kind of left ES in a blaze of glory (my fault and a little out of character for me) so I just felt moving forward with a fresh screen name would be a good thing.

I have occasionally thought about changing it back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.