• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL on Aussie TV

SkinnedAussie

The Team Captain
Reaction score
The Aussie broadcaster for this season has changed, and with that we are supposed to have more NFL content.

It started earlier in the week with Hard Knocks. Ep1 was shown yesterday (Tues) with Ep2 being shown earlier today (Weds). Not much use considering I've already downloaded it all and watched it.

However, game wise, this week we get the Packers @ Seahawks at 10.30am Fri, then early Monday morning (3am) we get New Orleans @ Atlanta, San Fran @ Dallas at 6.30am with Indi @ Denver to close the 'weekend's' viewing at 10.30am.

So, if scheduling remains the same all season,we get to see the 'Skins in week 4 (v Giants), maybe week 6 @ Arizona, maybe week 12 @ San Fran, maybe week 16 v Eagles, then hopefully the playoffs. When I mean 'maybe', it's because we play the 'middle' games and won't know for sure until that week. Unfortunately, we no longer get MNF (or Tuesday Lunchtime Football), so it will be 1 definite and 3 maybe's so far.

is there a specific channel that it is on? I want to be able to tell my bro over in Adelaide if there is.

It's on Ch73, or 7mate (he'll should know what that means!). Any other NFL programming will also be shown on 7mate.

With all the hype generated by Jarryd Hayne, you would think there would be better coverage than ever, but this year is still the same.

The games we have tomorrow (Mon morn) will be (3am) Green Bay @ Chicago, (6.30am) Baltimore @ Denver and at 10.30am, HY Giants @ Dallas.

I might visit the chat room, but it will depends on how I feel at 3am.

It might be time for a nana nap for me as first up, we have the Jets v Dolphins from London at 12.30am (Monday), followed by the Eagles at Washington game at 4am. We then have the Packers at 49ers (7.30am) with the last game being Cowboys at Saints at 11.30am.

As we have the Redskins on the tv, how is the weather looking? Will Joachim have any effect on things like start time, etc,?

It has finally dawned on me what teams the broadcast team follows. Without fail, you can guarantee that of the AFC teams, Denver, New England or Pittsburgh will be shown here, and as of the NFC teams, the other three NFC East teams, as well as Green Bay and San Fran will be shown.

This week we have Seahawks at Bengals, followed by Patriots at Cowboys, with the 49ers at Giants game to finish our weekly 'fix'. And, with that schedule, you have four of the 'regulars'.

More 'regulars' to be shown this week. We start with Arizona at Pittsburgh, followed by Baltimore at San Fran, and finish up with New England at Indianapolis. Three regulars again!

Staying with the theme of showing teams supported by those broadcasting games, this week we have Jets at New England, followed by Cowboys at Giants, and finishing with Eagles at Panthers.

can anyone else see the pattern that is emerging?

The tradition continues ....

First up, we have the Detroit v Kansas City game from London. This is an extra. Then we get the 49ers at Rams, Seahawks at Brokebacks then Green Bay at Denver.

Did you see the 9ers cut Hayne?

We hear nothing but news re: Hayne. We probably knew about him being cut before he did! What happens in that situation? He was on the team bus in St Louis when he was informed. Does he stay with the team until they fly home, or does he fly home immediately?

I don't think he stays off a team for long. He would be great on our special teams, I think

The 'favouritism' continues this week as we have Packers @ Panthers early, followed by Broncos @ Colts, and finishing with Eagles @ Brokebacks.

Something a little different this week.

First up, we have Raiders at Lions, then we have Packers at Vikings (one game we get every year), and ending with Bengals at Cardinals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.