• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO's Inaugural Survivor Football Contest

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Bora Bora. A land of enchantment. But also a land of danger.

If you're selected, you'll be off for 45 days in some of the most challenging conditions on......wait a minute. Wrong Survivor contest.

Welcome to the first annual BGO Survivor League. Now this is the contest!

Don't have a lot of time? Don't know every single player on the waiver wire, but you still want to win a great avatar and maybe an additional prize too? Then this is the contest for you.

The rules are simple. Pick only one team in the league each week to win their game straight up. If you are right, you move on. If you lose, you have one strike against you. Two strikes in a season, and you're done.

One last thing. You can only use each team in the league once during the entire season. And if you forget to take the thirty seconds to make your pick in a week? That's a strike.

Come on people. Who wants a coveted BGO special avatar as the Inaugural Champ?

Enter here:

Join a Group | Survival Football | Yahoo Sports

Group Name: 15849

Password: redskins

Good Luck to all!

Last edited:
There was a temporary problem with the server. Please try again shortly. (Error #115)
This is not a private group. (Error #147)

It's preseason here too:)

Try her again please. If anyone is still having difficulty, please post.

Thanks for putting this together. I look great in a swimsuit and a 5 day beard! I'll be signing up in the next day or two :)

I'm in. T'was EZ.
Well, had to be if I could get in on it...

Now that I'm using the fixed group name, works just right. This should be interesting....

Im in....and my pockets straight!

Not only is this probably the easiest way to get a new avatar, it's probably also the quickest.

2 strike survivor leagues usually leave only one person standing after week 8.

Best of luck to all.

Okay, who hasn't entered? Om for starters.....this game is easy, brothers.

No excuses.

So let me get this straight...

I basically pick the team who is going up against Dallas' putrid defense every Sunday and get a new avatar?

Count me in :)

Welcome aboard!

A quick tip. There is a lot of strategy involved to win that avatar.

As an example, in week one, Denver may be favored by 17 over Jax.

You can take Denver. Just know that everyone else in the league is too.

If they lose, everyone is screwed. And then the following week, everyone will take Seattle against Buffalo.

But what are you going to do in week six?

Bet on Cincy to beat Cleveland? It's good to keep one or two in the pocket for later weeks.

Katie.......Diesel........El.....Henry?

Who wants to be the first winner?

I'm signed up. I've been curious about the survivor pools. I'll see what I can do.

Nice work, hermano.

Have at thee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.