• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

When does it end? NFL becoming too soft.

BnGBuns

The Rookie
Reaction score
Rival Allegiance
Seahawks fined $300K for violating no-contact rules - NFL.com

Just read this today and I have never heard of this rule or fine before. Im trying to wrap my head around this because..what is too much? Anything other than touch? Is touch too much contact? Im starting to really hate the way this game is going. I know they dont want to hurt each other at practice, but thats something the coaches should be maintaining.

What do you think?

They had heard of it before...they were fined for the exact same thing in 2012.

Pete Carroll is a cheater...he likes to push it as far as he can and then shirk the responsibility.

That is not even a penalty, anyone who thinks they give a shit about 300k is a fool! Take salary cap space if you want to hit a team where it hurts, we know all about that.....

That is not even a penalty, anyone who thinks they give a shit about 300k is a fool! Take salary cap space if you want to hit a team where it hurts, we know all about that.....

Or draft picks...just ask New Orleans.

Am I correct in assuming this non-contact mini-session whatever was something the players wanted and the league agreed upon? If so, Im ok respecting the wishes of the players without feeling the need to call them soft, and am perfectly comfortable thinking the Seahawks are still the cheating thugs they consistantly show themselves to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.