• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2014 Cuts, Releases, and FA Signings

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Rob Jackson cut.

Let's post all breaking news regarding cuts, releases, and/or Free Agent signings here.

Safety Ross Madison has been cut.

DE Jake McDonough, who we signed during training camp has been cut.

Cody Hoffman cut. I don't know if he had decent pass his way but that's how it goes. Maybe PS.

Cody Hoffman cut as well, per twitter

Edit: I'm slow..lol

Jeremy Towns gone - 9 to go.

The Rams have exactly 24 hours to trade for a new QB, or just tank the season.

Trade values just went up.

ILB Jeremy Kimbrough got cut by Redskins.

The Rams have exactly 24 hours to trade for a new QB, or just tank the season.

Trade values just went up.

Who were the backups behind Bradford?

From Keim on Rob Jackson:

His release closes the book on the Redskins' 2008 draft class. Jackson, a seventh-round pick, was the only one of the 10-member class still with Washington. Only one other player, Chad Rinehart, is still in the NFL with San Diego.

Vinny Cerrato..."From Hell's heart,I stab at thee...for Hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.. "

Bad info ...

Informant is banned from my list now...

Who were the backups behind Bradford?

Literally, no one. Shaun Hill to be exact.

Trade or tank, and pray for a Jameis who may not even be coming out.

That about sums it up. 'Cerrato', derived from 'Serrated' - a sharp, notched, edge used to gut or disembowel (See 'Washington Redskins Draft Strategy - Vinny Cerrato Era...)

Going with 2 QBs to keep an extra WR or RB is my guess. Too bad, McCoy has played well. It's a bit risky to cut McCoy now - since it means Cousins will play the entirety of the last pre-season game. I'd hate to see him get injured. I'd have thought it would've been smarter to wait until that game was over and make McCoy one of the final cuts.

Probably trying to give McCoy an opportunity to go elsewhere, but honestly, that's not my priority.

I don't want to trade Cousins, even if the Rams make an offer.
I want to wait out our situation, and see if trading RG3 actually benefits the team better.
We may need Cousins - but as a starter eventually, and not just a solid backup

Can't cut a QB right now, simply because of the Rams.

That makes more sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.