• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Warpath Confidential: Mason signed, Betts, Eddie Williams, Rinehart to IR

BGO

The Redskins announced they have re-signed running back Marcus Mason, and signed guard Paul Fanaika from Philadelphia’s practice squad.The team also announced Ladell Betts, Chad Rinehart, and Eddie Williams have been placed on injured reserve.

More...

Well there it is...notice of Mason coming back. Looks like they still have an open slot on the Practice Squad to fill too with the move of Williams to IR.

Another FB? A lineman?

so let's do the IR tally:
Colt Brennan, Randy Thomas, Chris Samuels, Chris Horton, Ladell Betts, Chad Rinehart, Eddie Williams.

and the Skins have 1 more roster spot open.......

I think this is only me, but I don't see any future for Marcus Mason with the Redskins.

Do any of you think he'll survive this season? I know he has a significant fan base amongst Skins fans, but ...

What's the point?

Bring in someone with a little more potential for growth.

so let's do the IR tally:
Colt Brennan, Randy Thomas, Chris Samuels, Chris Horton, Ladell Betts, Chad Rinehart, Eddie Williams.

and the Skins have 1 more roster spot open.......

Don't forget Cooley - there are rumblings that he is next to the IR.

Mason knows the system and will play on teams.I don't think anyone has the belief that Mason is any type of answer either for 2009 or the future.

He lacks speed and quickness and is horrible in pass protection.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.