• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Support my Local team

drumlinboy

BGO Fantasy FootballChampion 2014,
Reaction score
I know that there are a good number of Soccer fans on this site so I am looking to spread the word for "my wee team", yes I support my local soccer team here in Scotland, they play in the fourth teir of the league and go by the name of Albion Rovers. We are not a team with a rich tradition of winning trophies, we do not have millions of pounds to spend on the likes of Messi or Ronaldo. But Albion Rovers are close to my heart and untill recently they had a strong connection to USA soccer.

Tommy Sermani was the coach for the USA womens soccer team, he was also an ex Rovers man. In fact my brother in law consideres him the finest player to ever pull on the yellow and red (see almost burgundy and gold).

The Rovers do not play infront of thousands and all their squad are part timers, 500 is considered a good crowd at Cliftonhill but the faithfull still make it.

I am not asking to pledge lifelong support for my team just to look out for our results (BBC/sport best place) and just keep us in your thoughts.

We have a saying at Cliftonhill, there are no strangers here only friends yet to share a beer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.