• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The 2014 BGO NFL Pickem Contest is HERE!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
nflpickemmedium.png

It's Baaaaack!

The best NFL Pickem contest on the web is back and ready to go.

Not only do we have the coolest and most user-friendly NFL Pickem software anywhere, but we also host, without question, the most competitive contest here at BGO. If you hope to sport the coveted BGO Prophet avatar as 2013 BGO NFL Pickem champion, traditionally it's taken close to 70% or better accuracy. That's beating-Vegas territory.

So bring it on - let's see what you've got! Who's going to knock current champion McD5 off his high horse? Will it be one of our previous two-time champions Jimbo or SNF, or a newcomer?

We've made it easier to join, learn about the contest, and make your picks (because you asked us to). Just click on the 'NFL Pickem' button at the top of any page and everything you need is right there.

Oh - and on top of the sheer honor of the thing, we'll be offering some great prizes to the top 4 finishers, as well as anyone who manages to pick a perfect week, this year. As always.

We'll be using an updated version of our software this year - which will include a mobile version coming in a couple of weeks. Another enhancement - you can pick partial weeks now - meaning if you forget to make picks prior to a Monday night or Thursday game, you'll be able to make the rest of your picks without having to contact me, as long as those games haven't started.

Playing? It's the biggest no-brainer ever.

If you played last year, you're already signed up. If you've forgotten your log-in, send me a PM and I'll be glad to send it to you. If this will be your first time playing, you can sign up via the link in the NFL Pickem menu, or just let me know in this thread that you are in it to win it. You must contact us (either via a post in this thread, or via message) if you want to play this year's contest.

Let's go everyone - let's make this the best BGO NFL Pickem contest yet!

Tried to login using my password from last year. Help?

PM sent Brian. Make sure that when you guys log-in, that you use the right hand 'Pool Member' section. You also need to enter in the 'Pool Admin ID' as 'BGO', and then enter your alias and password.

Btw - the NFL Pickem contest here, as well as our weekly game chat software, are two of our coolest BGO features. These are great ways to bring new quality members into the site. If you have smart, die-hard Skins fans in your circle of friends and family, feel free to use those features as drawing cards to attract great new members.

I just signed in, I sent a message earlier because I thought I had to sign up for it again, disregard that! Here is to another year of getting my ass kicked!

Just logged back in Boone.

Had fun last year,looking forward to this year. :encouragement:

Thank you and the whole staff for letting me play. :cool3:

I'd like in on this if you have room

I think we can just squeeze you in big fella :) You remember your password from last year?

(Dig, dig, dig......huh? What the hell is that thing?....get distracted and wind up digging through a couple of old Chrome bookmarks I had saved and still couldn't remember why)

(Dig, dig, dig...not in the BGO folder? What the fu...?.,wait a minute. Try the archived stuff.)

(Dig, dig, dig......where did those pics come from? And who the hell are those people anyway? Dammit, STOP getting distracted!)

(Dig, dig, dig......shit. Dig, dig, dig.......waaiiiiiit a minute-that other flash drive, maybe?)

(Dig, dig, dig AHA! 2013 BGO zip file.....BINGO! O.K., let's try this....it works! It's ALIIIIIVEEEE!)

I'm in. :)

Sent you a note to sign up but I see we are already in. I'll log in and confirm just to see if I can do it. Can't wait to play.

Everyone who's chimed in so far should be set (check your pm's if you didn't know your password). I also set up those that posted in the 2013 thread by mistake.

JLI - give me a second to set up your account and I'll send you a PM with instructions in just a minute. You may also want to read the info page accessible via the drop-down at the top of the page under 'NFL Pickem'.

***Bump***

Just a reminder for anyone who played last year, you are auto-registered to play the 2014 contest. If you've forgotten your log-in information, just PM me. If you haven't played in the past, come on in, the water's fine!

PM sent Fear, you're all set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.