• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Keim: Redskins Practice Report for Friday, August 1st. Jenkins Excels.

Keim always has good stuff - good for him that he's moved up to being at ESPN - bad for the Post and their readers.

Anyway yeah, lot's of good stuff but this was most interesting (well to me anyway):

Tom Compton worked with the starters at left tackle; Maurice Hurt then took over Compton's spot as the No. 2 right tackle. Hurt still has a ways to go; he's looked fine at times, but he gave up pressure to Rob Jackson on a wide rush and then to Gabe Miller. In full-team work, Miller drove Hurt back.

I don't know that Hurt has ever worked as a Tackle in the past. Can't really picture him as more than an extreme emergency RT. I mean, McGlynn would be the guy if you needed someone past the first three OTs.

Might be a sign that he's really close with someone else for that final interior OL spot.Or his butt is about to hit the sidewalk and they're reaching for any ability that's there before turning him loose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.