• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Make Roster Moves

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
For Immediate Release
July 30, 2014

REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

RICHMOND, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have signed free agent defensive end Jake McDonough. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. In addition, the team waived-injured cornerback Courtney Bridget, Jr.

McDonough (6-5, 305) originally signed with the New York Jets as college free agent on May 10, 2013. He was waived by the Jets on July 25, 2013 before signing to the Indianapolis Colts’ practice squad on Dec. 26, 2013. He was waived by the Colts on Feb. 19, 2014.

McDonough played collegiately at Iowa State from 2008-12, appearing in 39 games with 26 starts. He helped hold the Cyclones’ opponents to 23.9 points per game, third-fewest in the conference, as a senior in 2012, earning first-team All-Big 12 honors from the conference’s coaches.

McDonough, 24, attended Valley H.S. in West Des Moines, Iowa, where he was named first-team all-state by the Iowa Newspaper Association as a senior in 2007. He was born on Nov. 3, 1989.

Bridget, Jr. (6-3, 195) originally signed with the Redskins as a college free agent on May 17, 2014.

Without knowing anything about either player, I can already tell this was a solid decision.

No one named Courtney Bridget is going to win a SB. No one named Courtney will win a SB, and no one named Bridget will win a SB. He had the double curse. Don't blame us....blame your parents.

Now he's being replaced by a Jake, To be honest, I only know of one NFL player named Jake. Jake Plummer. Although uncommon, that's a step forward over a Courtney Bridget.

On the side bar I saw Redskins make roster moves and Jake Long.

What a disappointment.

Courtney Upshaw just won the super bowl with the Ravens.

Lyle Alzado won a Super Bowl and he looked like the "body by jake" guy.

Without knowing anything about either player, I can already tell this was a solid decision.

No one named Courtney Bridget is going to win a SB. No one named Courtney will win a SB, and no one named Bridget will win a SB. He had the double curse. Don't blame us....blame your parents.

Now he's being replaced by a Jake, To be honest, I only know of one NFL player named Jake. Jake Plummer. Although uncommon, that's a step forward over a Courtney Bridget.

Funny stuff Mc D can't stop laughing. Priceless and brilliant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.