• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

11/22/09 Dallas puts the deadskins to rest in their graves.......

CF,
we are going to destroy your Cowboys at FedEx when we get Haynesworth, Cooley and some other guys back.

Mark it.

WD, I think it will even go beyond just having those guys back. I think some of the younger guys really got a taste of the rivalry today and will want revenge! I think these guys know it will mean that much more to win that one!

And with the upcoming implosion the girls will have, I have the feeling it will come down to winning in DC to get them into the playoffs so we will end the season with the biggest victory of the year to eliminate their playoff run.

I can't wait to go to that game! I think I have bought into Boone's assessment about wanting to see the Skins lose out this season, all except that one. If we lost every game from here on out but won the last game, I would be able to go into the off season a little less disgusted!

Nobody is afraid of you, Dallas. Look out. It's almost December.

Last edited:
Yep, the whole team looked like ass, especially Homo. ALmost shut out by Green Bay, almost lost to a depleted, dysfunctional Redskins team. You guys are screwed

WD, I think it will even go beyond just having those guys back. I think some of the younger guys really got a taste of the rivalry today and will want revenge! I think these guys know it will mean that much more to win that one!

And with the upcoming implosion the girls will have, I have the feeling it will come down to winning in DC to get them into the playoffs so we will end the season with the biggest victory of the year to eliminate their playoff run.

I can't wait to go to that game! I think I have bought into Boone's assessment about wanting to see the Skins lose out this season, all except that one. If we lost every game from here on out but won the last game, I would be able to go into the off season a little less disgusted!

Oh, I want Dallas!!!!
I can not wait for this game.
If you think we were loud in the Denver game, just you wait..........

We will beat them in our house.

Nobody is afraid of you, Dallas. Look out. It's almost December.

This made me smile :)

I think it's hilarious that Romo has to constantly be 'cheered up' by his teammates on the sidelines. He's either sitting there looking at the ground, making that pouty face, or frowning. That's one of the reasons they'll never win anything with him. Talented arm, weak head. He exudes a lack of confidence.

I've only heard from one Dal ass fan since yesterday, and that's because we keep up outside of football anyway. No bragging, no whoops, nothin', not even from him. The bravado is still kinda sorta there, but he and every other dal ass fan knows deep down it's time for Homo and the pukes to start their year end dive. WHen you sit and pout for 3.5 quarters and then have to conjure Tiger Woods for inspiration on the field, your ass is grass.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Cowboys are pretenders. As zen like as I've tried to be for the majority of this season I was super pissed off at the end of this game. Either missed field goal would have sealed this one. One trip to the end zone (which is a whole other issue) would have sealed this one too. Rock played a fantastic game and I feel like we squandered his effort.

We'll see them again at home in a couple of weeks. By them they will be fading from the playoff picture and we can be there to put the final dagger in their heart.

At least when we're bad we know it.

btw- Nice pass Romo threw to Jerrah on the sidelines yesterday. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.