• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Cheerleaders from the Midlands

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Indiana
Monday after the Broncos win I posted a "gloat-note" on that Packer fan board I visit about our win.

One of the mods posted a reply.

Congrats, servuntuum! BTW, you can expect to have pretty much unanimous support from this forum in the upcoming week as you take on the Cowburps. Here's hoping you can extend the Cowburps' losing streak to 2 games.

Packer fans hate the Cowboys too.

A Packer fan board rooting for us to beat the "Cowburps". (Love that name they gave 'em)

How 'bout that.

Even after losing to the Skins, all of the Broncos fans I've talked to feel the same way about Dallas. Unless you're a Texas transplant, and there are way too many of them here in CO, you only root for Dallas if they're playing the Raiders.

I think pretty much everyone hates the Cowboys. Except those that love them.

There aren't too many people who are "eh." about the Cowboys.

Just amplifies the old saying "My two favorite teams are the XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX and whoever plays the Cowboys"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.