• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins Sign FB Stephen Campbell

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
PRESS RELEASE

For Immediate Release
July 15, 2014

REDSKINS SIGN FB STEPHEN CAMPBELL

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have signed free agent fullback Stephen Campbell. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Campbell (6-1, 245) was originally signed as an undrafted free agent by the Indianapolis Colts on April 17, 2014. He was waived by the Colts on May 12.

Campbell played collegiately as a tight end at West Virginia Wesleyan from 2009-12, totaling 65 career receptions for 625 yards with eight touchdowns. He earned West Virginia Intercollegiate Athletic Conference honorable mention after his junior season in which he caught 38 passes for 303 yards and five touchdowns.

Campbell, 23, attended Willingboro (N.J.) H.S. He was born on Oct. 10, 1990.

I cant imagine he is any better than Young...is he special teams?

Maybe then..he's got the speed to get down the field and can snap for punts.

is anyone else getting confused by FB being TEs, TEs being WRs,

what happened to players playing their spots?!!

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU DAMN KIDS!!

Oh snap another eer on the team.

Edit: Shit never mind, NOT a wvu grad. Move along, nothing to see here.

Hope he is a special teams signing.

At this point, want to stock the cupboard with tons of ST talent. As much as possible.

Agreed. If he can make the squad and contribute there I am totally cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.