• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

5th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

just need the result to be confirmed

what a close game, was never confident

Well played

It looks like I got very lucky if you hand altered your line up I would have lost

Congrats to drumlinboy's Tartan Redskins, who came back on Monday night to barely eke out Neophyte's Neo Maltsters, 84.44-81.80.

In League #1, Shi no Tenshi's Violator Bunnies came back on Monday night to end Dead Money's dynastic hopes, 94.84 - 67.02.

Congrats to all the players on the season. I hope everybody had a good time with it, and I hope to play against you all next year as well!

Admins, I don't know how you are doing the avatar, but I have a weapon ready if I need to take down drumlinboy.

That was my lowest point total of the season, the only time I scored less than 110 points. Thank God Dead Money was worse off :p

Bridesmaid yet again. Great job, drumlinboy. You had a great season and an awesome playoff run. Well done and Congratulations! :)

Thanks again Shi for all of the hard work.

Two things are a certainty every single year.

1. I'll lose in the semifinals.

2. I'll score enough points the following week to beat both of the finalists in a meaningless game.

3 years in a row now that's happened lol. Next year, I have to fix that. Time to focus more on the schedules.

Congrats to all of the winners. And Katie, nice job in that last game.

One thing I noticed this year is the stalwart point getters definitely died off during the playoffs. Usually some are more reliable...

It was a crazy year for sure.

Just the drop-off in points alone during the playoff games was unusual.

Also, another big year from Neo. He's due one of these seasons.

I can relate to dying in the playoffs. If I could've survived that first round, the title would've been won with ease. Those are the breaks though.

I was just looking at some stats and the Burners had the highest point total in league two. I also had the most points scored upon and Yahoo gave my schedule the toughest rating of all. Figured as much, but it made me a better player imho. By mid season, I no longer considered myself a "first timer" and was rolling along and having fun.

Congrats to the winners and those who did well overall. See you next year!

Thanks Shi for running things this year. I thoroughly enjoyed it, despite the finish by my team. To reiterate what others have said, I appreciate the work done running the leagues. Thanks to everyone for playing and keeping up with your teams and making it fun. I played in a league for money where guys were playing people on IR and on byes, etc. Other than the occasional surprise or someone forgetting once, everyone seemed to keep up. That made it harder, yet more competitive.

I'm looking forward to next year.

Congrats guys, and we appreciate all of your hard work Shi :cheers:

As I said in the smack talk app congrats on the great season Shi! Well desrrved and thanks again for managing the league. Wasnt much I could do at the end there with all the injuries but thats no excuse, I would have loved to make it competitive. Congrats to all the other teams, guess I'll have to start another dynasty next year. Would be cool if the two league winners had a playoff. Happy Holidays all...see you next year!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

We should have some decider between the two winners, I'd almost say total points is the most fair. Something to think about for next year. Hard to have any head to head across leagues, with having the same players being a possibility.

Maybe just the sum of the last two weeks of the playoffs? It helps balance out if someone is hot one week and maybe not so much other. It is the playoffs, if you did have inter-league play, those are the only scores that would matter anyway.

Thanks Shi, for running this thing.

Congrats to the winners.

Definitely need to work out a Super Bowl next year.

I thought my idea of pistols at 20 paces had some merit.

One thing i have learned from Fantasy footbal is Inhuries can kill your chances.

I play in one other league and almost always finish last, each year i feel i get murdered by injuries, this time around i missed the injury bug and kept scoring points.

A mega play off would be fun.

I will add my thanks to the organiser looking forward to next year already

The boys are still celebrating their victory over here.

Both League champions will get FF champ avatars this year - if we want to agree on a 'super champ' criteria before next year's contest, we can certainly do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.