• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

5th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

it is much appreciated you trying to accomodate me, all I am saying is do not let my non attendance at the draft stop everyone else.

I love a good draft night ye canny whack the banter. :)

Alright, everybody but one person has signed their team up. I'm not sure who that person is, but if you are on the list (or want to be on the list) and have not been able to sign up, let me know and I'll make sure you get the right link.

Hey guys,

I'm late to the party again in joining. It's been a great fantasy league to be part of the last three seasons. If there is space, I'd love to get in again. Otherwise, no worries.

CH

Hey guys,

I'm late to the party again in joining. It's been a great fantasy league to be part of the last three seasons. If there is space, I'd love to get in again. Otherwise, no worries.

CH

I've put you on the waitlist for a second league. Hopefully we can get enough to do two and include everybody.

Is a 16 team league an option if there is no further interest? ;)

Is a 16 team league an option if there is no further interest? ;)

It will spread the players in an interesting way, makes the draft an interesting beast as well...I'm fine with it, but what does everybody else think? Everybody okay with making it a 16 team league, or is 14 the max?

I'm fine with 16, with an option for two leagues if more folks want to join.

i say 16 leagues with 16 teams!!

that way we can all get trophies!

I do have the option of splitting 16 people up into two 8 team divisions. That is always an option.

That would suck so bad!! hahahaahahaha

16 team leagues water down the talent on each team too much IMO. Drafts are hard enough with 12 or 14...16 is too many teams in one draft to me.

Alright, it looks like all 14 have joined at this point, users as listed on the first post. If you are on that list, and are having issues accessing your team, let me know. Once I have confirmed no issues, I will finalize the list and get us our draft order so everybody can start their scheming. :D

If you are on the waitlist, you should start recruiting more people to create the second league :p

For those of us in the league, when works for a draft date? Current is set for Sunday, August 31st. Please let me know what time works best for you, and we'll use Eastern time zone(UTC -4 currently) as the reference point, so adjust your time accordingly.

I'm looking at 2pm Eastern currently. Any conflicts? Support for that time? Suggestion of a different one?

Glad to be back on the east coast and not working much on weekends....
whatever the group decides!

Are you sure you want to finalize the first league? I'm just thinking that all we'd need is another 6 folks to ante up and we can have two 10 man leagues. Either way is fine with me, but if you want to play FF with us this year, get off your rear end and raise your hand people :)

Are you sure you want to finalize the first league? I'm just thinking that all we'd need is another 6 folks to ante up and we can have two 10 man leagues. Either way is fine with me, but if you want to play FF with us this year, get off your rear end and raise your hand people :)

I was thinking a cutoff point of the 10th of August for a finalization time. Give everybody about 3 weeks to plan their draft and all that. I get busy starting in the middle of August is all, working at a University :p I can work around a different timeline if people are wanting to wait and try and get another 4 people to have 2 10-mans.

Also, I have no problem running both leagues, so I could have a team in each if that's what it takes to get us over the top.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.