• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

5th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

A toe league is where I lick all of you. And I mean lick!

Is it too late to back out and avoid the licking?

I think he's started drooling already; it's too late for you.

This is why they call it 'fantasy' football

Oops, clicked on wrong thread

Uh-huh...

'Sorry honey - I meant to order the new Transformers movie on PPV - as soon as I realized I'd ordered 'Busty Bored Co-Eds' I turned off the TV!'

I wonder if I can get that 45 seconds of my life back!

If there's room, I'd love to play and kick all your guys' butts :D

Everybody so far has been sent invites. If you don't have an invite, I need your email to send one. Just PM me and I'll get it right out.

If we can at least get one more player, we'll have a nice even 14. Who else is up for it? I know I heard a murmur that sounded like "Om" earlier....

Alright, Ax took slot 14, but if we get a few more people (at least 6) we can split into two leagues. So if you want to play, speak up, and I'll try to find a place for you.

On another note: When is everybody good for the draft? I prefer to draft after the 4th pre-season game, closer to final cuts so that we all know who's playing in what places. That's why I selected Sunday the 31st of August. I picked 8pm EDT, but we can move that around as desired.

If people would like any changes to the scoring, let me know. It is set to the same as last year currently.

as that is 1am for me i'll not be around for the draft, but do not let that stop you, I'll make do with auto draft, i might try to put in some preferences but I'll play whatever hand I'm dealt.

I need to checjk my spam as i cannot find an invite

As Shi mentioned we can try and find a draft time that works for everyone if possible.

I'm fine myself with doing earlier in the day on the weekends. I'm 8-5 m-f, so weekends would be preferred. But if we need to do 11am Sunday to get people in okay, I'm good with that.

seriously guys I am ok with missing the draft, is used to it

seriously guys I am ok with missing the draft, is used to it

No point in making you miss the draft, and having you start off behind like that. Not unless there are others who just can't make it another way. Best to make sure everybody has an equal chance at the start.

No point in making you miss the draft, and having you start off behind like that. Not unless there are others who just can't make it another way. Best to make sure everybody has an equal chance at the start.
Yeah, as much as I love my opponents having to use autodraft <evil grin>, we really should accommodate you so we can all do the draft together :) Weekends work best for me since I'm 8-5 M-F too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.