• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Severe/Interesting/Unique Weather Thread

Over the next few days we will see a lot of damage to the coastline areas of Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina.

Little cool today

IMG_2502.jpg

BB, can you do something to move this low pressure system for Saturday further east? I really don't want snow.

You are near the jackpot. Can read about it on my FB page. Round one just ended here - about two inches and round two is coming later today.

Not what I wanted to hear. Got enough groceries last night to have some serious comfort food through Monday. Can sit in and watch football.

IMG_2724.jpg

Little crisp this week. -15* at the moment with windchill & fog making it feel -27*

Edit:

IMG_2727.jpg

Last edited:
Here it is Feb. 25th. It is 75 here at the moment. Heading home in few minutes and will probably cut my back yard. Can't believe cutting grass at end of February.

Can't recall if we have any posters there but thoughts n prayers for those of you with family in Texas at the moment.

I'm glad I'm as far nw as I am. I work for the DoT here, and get the joy of being on call this weekend. Been an interesting time, and I'm pretty safe in Austin. Can't even imagine if I lived in Corpus Christi.

Figure having a DoT job over this weekend, & on standby will be busy for you Shi. Stay dry

what I dislike about this time of year is being jerked around by a storm. One minute looks like coming this way. Another minute it looks like we are in the clear. It has everyone around here on edge.

Plus don't like 'I' storms. Had Isabel and Irene to deal with, no threat of Irma.

I have constant updates on my FB page. Send a friend request if you want to follow along.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.