• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Severe/Interesting/Unique Weather Thread

I went to school in upstate New York and I know a thing or two about driving in snow and DC drivers are AWFUL in the snow. I had to get to my parents' house last night which is normally a 10 minute drive and it took me over a half an hour. Not because the weather was that terrible, but because drivers were in full-on panic mode. Going 2 miles an hour down the road, or 40 miles an hour and hitting the people going two miles an hour. Skidding all over the place. It was surreal.

In Rochester, NY three feet of snow is called a Tuesday. Here it's time to call out the National Guard.

I was born in Rochester. Small world!

Old Guard Soldiers continue to stand watch at the Tomb of the Unknowns as Winter Storm Jonas enters the Washington DC area. #Blizzard2016 (Photo courtesy of 3d U.S. Infantry Regiment) — with John Pierre.
Unkown.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/fifeanddru...05062261182/10153775053471183/?type=3&theater

BB, tell me Hurricane Matthew isn't going to be another Hurricane Hazel? Seems Matthew taking similar path to what Hazel did.

I've been posting updates on my FB page and will continue to do so. Currently at Cat 5 with winds at 160 mph.

Couple models make SE North Carolina and Hampton Roads look like a target, which I don't like.

You deplorables down south stay safe in the coming storm.

I like his model or projection. Want to see it stay away from Hampton Roads.

About to get hit by this monster tonight. Every update brings it closer and closer to my front door. See y'all on the other side.

Be safe brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About to get hit by this monster tonight. Every update brings it closer and closer to my front door. See y'all on the other side.

Stay safe!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.