• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

A General Appreciation

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Mark and John here at the beach.

We're feeling little pain at this point, granted, but this is a completely sober sentiment:

We aren't very good at checking the BGO paypal account on a regular basis, because as you know this has never been about the green stuff for us. But having just checked to be sure it is still in fact there, we find ourselves humbled by and grateful for the generosity a number of you have shown. Not just with your renewed 'memberships' but with the stand-alone donations and kind words that accompanied them.

Know that every penny has and will continue to be redirected right back into operating and the occasional upgrade costs.

You folks are the real deal, and we are proud to be associated with you.

Peace and Hail.

Mark, John, Bob, and the rest of the BGO Staff

Last edited:
Fear - Why do I get the feeling you are the guy who asks the female stranger when she's due, only to find out she's not even pregnant?

View attachment 1520

NAILED IT!!

I want you guys to know though that as much as you appreciate us it goes double from this end. One day when I am back there I will be able to say "you wanna get a beer?" and not be a joke. Bank on it.

...good beer, too. not that 50 cent @ lb stuff...

Enjoy your time together...or something like that! no thongs now.......

John's family knows how to party.

For the record.

And busy is what I need, sir.

I must admit, I was a bit jealous when I saw your pics. Our family's farm is gone. After 100 years in the family, they sold out a few years back. I will not have the opportunity to take my son there. In all honesty, I really enjoyed seeing you share it with your family.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.